bout my new dd

Ive been loveing the bike so far this is my first bike here in miami i use to ride in colombia.But i manly got it to get more experince and for the gas 4.8 tank fills up with 10 bucks and last me around tow weeks cant beat that

Nice!

How Much Did You Pick It Up For?
Did They Change The Front For 09'?

picked it up for 5k with helment jacket and gloves

is more than enough to some people! is a great bike! spends zero gas!

I don't understand why everyone thinks bigger better! you can have tons of fun even with a aprillia 50cc sportbike, with the ninja 250 you can learn easily to drag the knee and you can race in the 250 division, has tons of aftermarkets. I have ridden all size bikes, and for daily use i would love a 250 but fuel injected..

where did you got it? is really hard to get.

PS: let me know if the tank makes the crying sound when is hot and it has been parked for a couple of hours? my sis in law did that for a couple of weeks and we took it to the dealer for it. they redrilled the gas venting hole.

i got it at palmetto kawi i think it is its in hiealeah and yes at first when i brought it home it whould cry when it was off havent notice it too much now

lolol

they look so much better now!
and amazing on gas

but having a bike for a daily this time a year sucks!
plan to get wet

yea im use to it already

Last edited:
damn you got owned son.
i got mine for $3250. It was a great bike to learn on, hell i went to the stealership, paid for the thing and i rode it home lol, mind you i had never ridden a streetbike ever.
I rode it around for about 3 months and sold it. I got so damn bored riding that thing.
I agree its a great bike to learn on and ride, i used to just wake up at 9am and ride till sundown and still have half a tank left. I have to agree though, a 600cc is the best bike all around. I really want that Triumph Daytona 675 though =)

2j69qp5.jpg

you can almost see it in that pic lol.
congrats on the new bike, ride safe and no matter what they say, atleast you didn't buy a scooter!

i bought the bike for a purpose to get to know miami beter as a rider and for the gas if i wanted a bigger bike i whould of just bought a 600

Back
Top Bottom