Boredom leads to crazy offroading.

Sean Love

Boredom leads to crazy offroading. *ADDED VIDEOS*

Not sure of the right place for this other than off topic, Mods: please dont move it to youtube thread cause it will be lost.

So today I was gonna get some shit done around here and Shane was gonna help me, but I got the bug to do some crazy driving and what better place than the local many thousand acre wildlife area with some roads that would make you think you are in a WRC rally?

I was just gonna hit this one big series of turns and then check out a really fun road which ends in swamp basically.

Well when we got to the swamp area we watched a guy in a lifted Jeep with big tires get stuck, we pulled him out and then went about our rally fun. I always stay away from the water, or drive through on the edges cause there's big holes underwater and with my last truck I ended up in a few of them past the headlights (Dodge dually)

Bumped into the guy few min later and he says we should check out this one trail and we can pull each other out if we get stuck. I'm like 'sweet awesome I can finally find out just what my truck CAN/CANT get through'.

First video we are talking about how normally out in this place I will never drive through a puddle longer than a car cause I've seen some that are like 12ft long and they drop like 5ft. So I see a water crossing like 100ft long and I think it's like 10ft deep or better. So when we saw that this trail was deep muddy water for like a 1/2MILE (no joke) I was like HOLY CRAPPPPPP were gonna hit a huge hole. At least the giant F250 was in front and I could stop when I saw him plunge into a hole....

Check it:

So I ended up never getting stuck, the Jeep got stuck like 5 times.....

Truck is a stock '07 Frontier 4x4 on stock tires, no lockers or anything, open diff front and rear.

I got close to stuck a few times but she soldiered through. Once I was in water way past the doors and I came to a complete stop because it was spinning all 4 wheels in 2nd gear 4LO. I was like holy crap, we're gonna have to swim for the towrope and water will come through the door seals in like 3min (already happened before, lol). But I grabbed first gear and it started moving again... PHEW..... crazy.

Last edited:
I wish there was in car video when we went through this one hole and water was on the windshield, stock 4x4 is pretty jacked up too, so that's like 4ft of water.... lol yeehaww

Ok guys I edited the video links so it actually shows 5 different videos now haha, video from in the bed is on I think # 4 and 5, watch for the whole hood going under water...

Back
Top Bottom