Bored At Work

LMAO roly you are uber gay. why you worrying about me. you went to tampa you've SEEN that im no homo

Roly 1 Red 100

Devil Man said:
there should be a miserable at work thread... cause gezze... shit has been sucking hard lately

+1!!

my head hurts and i dont want to be here anymore. ugh its just 5:37pm. my god i have like four hours left.

I get to start my vacation when this days over. Woooo! Today will be filled with cookies, movies, and other school related shenanigans.

Tonymac said:
I get to start my vacation when this days over. Woooo! Today will be filled with cookies, movies, and other school related shenanigans.
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!

im totally bored... im a substitute teacher for anyone that doesnt know and i am at a 'behavior' challenged school. all these kids have a record already... I have been here for 3 days now and havent had more than 5 show up to a class.

right now i have 3 kids, one is sleeping, one is reading a newspaper, one is working.... 1:45min block.... this sucks, but i just sit on forums and watch vids and play emulators all day hahahhahaha

pay sucks ball sacks tho.

boxmod said:
im totally bored... im a substitute teacher for anyone that doesnt know and i am at a 'behavior' challenged school. all these kids have a record already... I have been here for 3 days now and havent had more than 5 show up to a class.

right now i have 3 kids, one is sleeping, one is reading a newspaper, one is working.... 1:45min block.... this sucks, but i just sit on forums and watch vids and play emulators all day hahahhahaha

oh wowzers.. that sucks dude.. hang in theeerreee.. itll be the end of the day soon.
eh who am i kidding, i just got in to work -_-

boxmod said:

BRO just take target practice on them (i.e spitballS)

the best part is that this teacher is last period planning so im off at 1230 for the day and get full day pay. muhahahaah 5.5 hours of "work".

:yawn: im still rubbin sleep outta my eyes.... o wait... this is the bored at work thread NOT the im just gettin up for real thread? my bad =)

boxmod said:
the best part is that this teacher is last period planning so im off at 1230 for the day and get full day pay. muhahahaah 5.5 hours of "work".

Working at schools has its perks. Plus its the only place in the world where people call me "big Anthony." :laugh:

yea my friend works at a school as well, and she gets so many days off!

I'm waiting for 12pm so I can go to my office Chrismas party.

Back
Top Bottom