Bored At Work

my favorites are the Russian inspired Cuban names. There's a lot of Russians in Cuba, as some of you may (or may not) know.
I knew some twins named Kadir and Kadiner lol. Plus that Cuban journalist Ninoska. Horrid.

wow thats pretty intersted i didnt know there were alot of cubans in russia.

and wow this thread goes all over the place.

no Devil Man, Russians in Cuba, not Cubans in Russia.

yea dude Bonifacio! That was my grandfathers' brothers name.
My grandpa had a good one too, Evaristo ^_^ lol

natariix said:
no Devil Man, Russians in Cuba, not Cubans in Russia.

yea dude Bonifacio! That was my grandfathers' brothers name.
My grandpa had a good one too, Evaristo ^_^ lol

oh i was confused.

Devil Man said:
haha mine is pretty easy.. to bad i didnt get a tricky one... im carlos..... my mother met a kid the other day whos name was usmail.... and i think you all know where the cuban mother got that name from....

when i worked in westland mall, with the optometrist as his assistant, i had to call out patients.. so i get these two twins..
USNAVY + USARMY... so dude.. that one doesnt even surprise me lol

jdm nismo chik said:
when i worked in westland mall, with the optometrist as his assistant, i had to call out patients.. so i get these two twins..

lol i heard those. were they PR's?

jdm nismo chik said:

yea I've heard those names too.
Ay dios mio, Guantanamera.

jdm nismo chik said:

wow just wow... i mean yours isnt so bad... but usnavy and usarmy... now thats about as bad as usmail... gezze..

jdm nismo chik said:
seriously.. what are parents thinking sometimes..
like naming your kid APPLE!..

hahahahaha.... or blanket

fucking micheal jackson what a fucking wack job, and i cant belive that his tool even works.

I"m just gonna go ahead and name my kid Doctor. So no matter what level education they get, they'll always sound prestigious.

Back
Top Bottom