Bolt-on turbo kit????

dude your really not making any sense...you dont want any more power but want a turbo...last time i checked a turbo is a power adder...people with your mentality dont need to touch their cars...its apparent you are not mechanically inclined.

:lockd:

If you read that before posting it, you would have seen that it is a bolt on turbo-kit for 05-09 mustangs. We have already discussed this.
if you read the webpage you will see they sell universal kits..
:rolleyes: i know he wants bolt on but universal looks pretty good there is a video on their webpage how the installed into a pick up

Last edited:
jeepsteR118, bro, i know turbo give you more power, but its not the power i am looking for, i wouldnt give a shit if it gave me 3 more horsepower or 300, i just want the SOUND.. as i have said a few times, sound when the boost kicks in, and also the bov.. and in order to get those sounds, you need a turbo.. so read carefully before you start rapping

jeepsteR118, bro, i know turbo give you more power, but its not the power i am looking for, i wouldnt give a shit if it gave me 3 more horsepower or 300, i just want the SOUND.. as i have said a few times, sound when the boost kicks in, and also the bov.. and in order to get those sounds, you need a turbo.. so read carefully before you start rapping

thats wut he talkin about....ppl dont buy turbos for just the sound

i have a cd with spool sounds and bov sounds LMK. install speakers in the grill and your good......tard

Back
Top Bottom