Bolt-On Spacers?

souless

is that a unicorn fu-..!?
Media
I need a pair of 15mm Hub Centric bolt-on spacers in a 4x114.3 bolt pattern.

Where can I get a pair of these in Miami?

HHmmmm 17x9.5 -13 on stock metal s13? Lets do a test fitment. PM me # ;). No homo.

Last edited:
IDK why you're laughing. Bolt on spacers have only ever given me a headache. They're heavier and the one's I used most recently caused vibration issues. Longer studs and slip ons are better in every single way.

um slip ons add vibration your not bolting them on right if your geting vibration ive rocked both bolt on and slip on and i wouldnt ever buy slipon ever again

IDK why you're laughing. Bolt on spacers have only ever given me a headache. They're heavier and the one's I used most recently caused vibration issues. Longer studs and slip ons are better in every single way.

Oh. I'm not using these in the front. Rear only. Front will be a small slip-on w/ extended studs.:bigthumbu

If I don't get the ones Manny has, then I'm ordering PartsMax ones, Hub-Centric & Wheel Centric. Can't go wrong there.

um slip ons add vibration your not bolting them on right if your geting vibration ive rocked both bolt on and slip on and i wouldnt ever buy slipon ever again

if you get hubcentric, like i recommended, that won't happen.

i had hubcentric bolt ons and had all sorts of problems. :/ The nuts weren't sitting flush w/ the spacer (barely - couldn't tell just by looking at it though) and caused the wheel to not seat properly which in turn caused major vibration issues and issues w/ the lugs coming lose. Everybody kept assuming it was the stock studs that were too long but even after shortening them to where you could visually see that they weren't touching the wheels, there was still vibration. After inspecting everything and realizing what the problem was, I ordered H&R's w/ longer studs and haven't looked back. I had to ruin some tires and coilovers and go through 5 spacer bolt keys before i figured it out unfortunately.

I had the same brand bolt on spacers but in 20mm on the s13 and never had any vibration issues. I think that was b/c the nuts easily sat below the face of the spacer.

I would say if you're going over 15mm, get bolt ons - especially if the car's seeing track duty. Under 15mm, get slip ons. That's my opinion and real world experiences anyway.

Back
Top Bottom