Bmw=sex

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
O..............................................M...................................................G!!!!!!

i always kinda liked bmw but ive never driven 1 and ive always liked nissan and always will..............but today i got to drive a 2000 M3 and i was AMAZED!!!! its comfortable the stock sound system is awesome its sexy and feels so solid..........I think im hooked im gonna start saving now ..... i might not be able to afford a m3 but im gonna find something fast and nice close to it that bmw makes.....any suggestions besides the obvious m3??:bigthumbu

wellif i get any it has to be a 2 door and....what kind of 328??? 328i 328ic 328is etc...? or are thay all generally the same?

For a E46 it's the only thing that comes close. E36 M3 or 328. Dont bother w/ E30s...they dont handle as well as a s14.

LOL I JUST ABOUT DIED LAUGHING.

Care to explain to me how you came to that conclusion? You have driven race prepped e30 m3's and e30's?

Or just s14's with coils and fanboi sr's in them?

And another nissan driver bites the dust..... lol

Good luck carlos.

Last edited:
Isn't crazy that even though those e46 m3's are pretty heavy they still feel light as shit when you're driving them? That amazed me the most when a good friend let me drive his around homestead a few years back.

^ yeah I know its a 3400 lb car feels like its about 2800 lbs

My car feels like its about 2700 ish and its like 3100 lol

carlos come by the house ill take u for a spin in the E36 M see if u like the feel of it.

For a E46 it's the only thing that comes close. E36 M3 or 328. Dont bother w/ E30s...they dont handle as well as a s14.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I will take a stock e30 anyday against a stock s14 on the track. ANY FUCKING DAY. I'll ride circles around it on the track.

It's not even something biased.

And please dont even start with the Nissan vs BMW crap. It's already been long discussed that stock for stock it's apples and oranges. Nissan designed a daily driver that happened to be rear wheel drive (with great drifting potential when modified). The 3 series was a category above the 240sx.

What does that mean? BMW puts a lot more R&D and efforts into suspension and brakes, thus yielding a much better handling car.

Is Nissan to blame? No. The 240sx was never designed to compete with the 3 series. And that is why on the numbers, the 3 Series are better. Unfortunetly, when new, you pay more to get the better numbers.

Again, for the hard-headed "OMG MY NIZZAN ROX" crowd: THIS IS STOCK FOR STOCK

Leo, please, next time you want to share an idea of yours, dont.

Now, on topic. If you want balls out performance, then you need an M. E36s are nice and inexpensive because their M motors here were nothing more than a 3.2l version of the non-M's 2.5l.... so parts aren't THAT expensive. The car still handles like an M should though.

If you want some of that baller feel to it, I suggest an E46 330i with the ZHP package. They look baller even stock, got some grunt to it..

- Erick

PS: Mods should start banning people for a few days for saying borderline retarded sh*t.

LOL I JUST ABOUT DIED LAUGHING.

Care to explain to me how you came to that conclusion? You have driven race prepped e30 m3's and e30's?

Or just s14's with coils and fanboi sr's in them?

And another nissan driver bites the dust..... lol

Good luck carlos.

No im talking stock for stock. I've had one and my friend has 2 of them. I've had 2 S14s so I've driven them and that's my evalution of the e30. Theyre TANKS.

You're evaluation is flawed on the simple fact that your driving ability is close to zero. Just hearing what you have to say about driving proves my fact without even having to watch.

You're evaluation is flawed on the simple fact that your driving ability is close to zero. Just hearing what you have to say about driving proves my fact without even having to watch.

Yeah he insulted my driving nicks car in another thread

Actually I'm a very good driver so you can't phaze me w/your nonsense. Piner didn't mean insult you. Maybe you just suck at driving the 240. Im sure you're good w/a Benz and BMW.

Do you want to go to an autocross together? I'll take my stock, open diff, blown shocks vert against you in a stock s14. How about it?

Back
Top Bottom