blacktop sr20det with fuel cell

No air should come out of the bov under acceleration. Is your fpr on the feed side or the return side?

I don't think there are settings on it like a greddy bov just inserts but I'll try that. I'm going to see if I can make or borrow a boost leak detector

Will do as soon as I get home and I'll let you guys know!

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Ok so I went to Lowes and made a super cheap boost leak detector. Literally came out to like $6 total, and it works awesome. Found two large leaks. One on the coupler from the turbo inlet to the maf pipe and the other is the throttle body gasket leaks real bad. Going to pick up an oem one and put a smaller t-bolt clamp on the other leak.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Out of these

Not sure it was leaking so bad from the tb and turbo inlet that it wouldn't hold pressure for long

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

But I don't think it was

I'm sure it does but it came with my swap so I didn't get them

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

So I found out why the bov was leaking. Someone who set up the vac lines for me set them up wrong.... Starts and idles now still hits that 5psi boost cut

Back
Top Bottom