Black Friday / Cyber Monday

coming from a best buy employee ....most of the cheap stuff sucks just so you know..

<----remembering last black friday at 430am people pushing each other for a 80$ kodak 8mp cameras...with no zoom..WTF? why? it would be embarrassing even giving that as a gift..

i dont know from experience but some friends at customer service say alot of that stuff gets returned the next day when people find out.

just know what your buying...if you dont need alot of memory and mostly need a laptop for school projects and stuff then yeah a cheapo 200-300 laptop is great just dont expect it to have the latest and greatest.

there are some great deals tho..I usually buy the 3$ dvd's, harddrives, thumbdrives, and a couple years ago a 52 inch panasonic TV which is badass and was like 400$ off.

dont impulse buy.

coming from a best buy employee ....most of the cheap stuff sucks just so you know..

Last year sucked and there wasn't anything on sale worth buying. This year it's a little different as I've spotted some items worth getting because of the discounted price.

i dont know from experience but some friends at customer service say alot of that stuff gets returned the next day when people find out.

Since you work at BB I have a question. I've heard a lot of the stuff gets returned to get refunded the original price of the item instead of the price listed on Black Friday. Does this still work or has BB implemented something to prevent this? And no I've never bothered to do this as I don't want to spend my entire afternoon waiting in line to return something.

just know what your buying...if you dont need alot of memory and mostly need a laptop for school projects and stuff then yeah a cheapo 200-300 laptop is great just dont expect it to have the latest and greatest.

Indeed.

I need deals on tools
http://www.black-friday.net/bf/sears-black-friday.html

Scroll down to Tools & Hardware. If there's nothing worth getting I'll check out the other ads for you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom