Birthday Party PIX ( Epic lulz.. 56k DIAF)

Damn bro this party was definitely epic. Chuck your ass was so trashed, you were like half dead at the steak and shake lol.

It was madd fun and cool meeting everybody :bigthumbu

the afterparty was where it was at tho ;)

love you megz:D

hahahaha, i stoped after 6 rum and cokes. didnt want to turn out like zach or that one kid who was getting carried out the door during the end.

Oh goodness! X__X. I'm happy too see you loose, Chuck! You made me smile so many bunches!

Thanks Meghan for hosting it at your house! I hope you got a chance to enjoy yourself.

Damn bro this party was definitely epic. Chuck your ass was so trashed, you were like half dead at the steak and shake lol.

subs.jpg

yo that party was REDUNK lol i havent had that much fun in awhile it was really great meeting everyone im the tall guy on the right of this photo hope some of u remember me
SFLDbday4.jpg

had a blast and smoked a retareded amount last night. TJ your a fuckin animal lol good mewetin all the new people yo chuck and tic tac were fucked up LMAO

genki style has never looked so good ..thank you nat!!!

quote for truth.

Man...I missed the shenanigans... I got there a lil tooo fashionably late, oh well, dat shiet was epic, good seeing my o.g. sfl homies. Chuck you are an awesome drunk! haha good times!

Last edited:
son i lost count after 7 blunts LMAO

you were so high i didnt think u even realized i was talking to you sas....

LMAO i was so blitzed when i got there i could bearley stand then we just kept going LMAO oh big ups to pablo and estie for lettin me crash at the crib

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom