bikes suck

Okami

Hashashiyyin
Driver
jdm battle scars yo :bigthumbu
stupid_hurts_by_OkamiART.jpg

my mom always bitched me out for drinking all the milk, but it was sure as hell worth it.
2ND crash no broken bones, thank god.

I took most of my bike apart 2 nights ago with one arm haha, my parents think im crazy,
i got the jdm/euro fireblade HRC plastics coming so in about a months time she will be pretty.

was like;
071202-31744_prf.jpg

071202-2367_prf.jpg

is now like;
1211072310ri0.jpg

will look like;
CBR_fireblade2.jpg

aside from that all i can do now is wait for next week and try to work hard, still need
upper fairing stay
foot peg
win screen
frame sliders

and finish building my race bike... :(

then... dam i might need a car :laugh:

how fast were you going? i dumped my r1 at 70 broke my ankle, wrist, fractured a shin, and lost all most of the skin on my left leg. I was a dumb ass for riding in basketball shorts. lol Either way i say serviving a crash is easy drive a car lol-SAS

lol... that sucks - comes with the turf tho - this is where drifting has its advantages over bikes :) lol (trying to convince Estie to cross over) lol

BiG MiKE said:
lol... that sucks - comes with the turf tho - this is where drifting has its advantages over bikes :) lol (trying to convince Estie to cross over) lol

yeah its not a very forgiving game, hence why im determined to play it well.
btw esties a pussy THE END

SAS said:
how fast were you going? i dumped my r1 at 70 broke my ankle, wrist, fractured a shin, and lost all most of the skin on my left leg. I was a dumb ass for riding in basketball shorts. lol Either way i say serviving a crash is easy drive a car lol-SAS

i was on top of 1st gear, got on it late, but just too much gas, not enough to slip the rear but with all the weight transfer the front lifted sligtly, its just the pull of the bike is so damn strong in 1st. after fully straighting the bike went about 80% throttle and then it hit me... my dumb ass removed the stabilizer that morning! to troubleshoot some vibration coming from the front. i went down few times already i have very strong bones, it might take alot more to break something... i swore i dislocated my shoulder or somethign but i just get swollen for about 2 days on the area i think i fractured or broke and it usually ends up just being a swelling. i may not look it from the outside cause i lack weight but for some weird reason i heal really fast and never broke a bone. knock on wood.

anyway the fall hurt like a bitch but im not phased by it, the only time i was ever phased by a crash was when i litteraly drifted the bike coming out of a turn and high sided cause i chooped the throttle, im slowly understanding how to control slips like that at the track though so its all good, im gonna try getting better for my january track day, if not... oh well more time to save money i guess.

Last edited:
burninskulls091 said:
f4i right?
i have an f4
DSC_0815.jpg

lol no, u have one but u cant see the difference between that and a fireblade?
ill give u 500 for it :bigthumbu

Last edited:
SAS said:
SQUID ALERT SQUID ALERT SQUID ALERT SQUID ALERT :runaway:

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:

the fact that he wore shorts... lol
9 out of 10 floridian riders tend to love riding with shorts... i remember some dude following me on the highway his short cought some air and LMAO they pretty much turned into a thong.

i was on my way to basketball practice. I ended up sitting out most of my senior year beacuse of it. I only road in shorts twice. lol what are the chances that i could fall on that one day. oh well shit happens although i have yet to get back on a bike.

SAS said:
i was on my way to basketball practice. I ended up sitting out most of my senior year beacuse of it. I only road in shorts twice. lol what are the chances that i could fall on that one day. oh well shit happens although i have yet to get back on a bike.

people have told me i can do some prety amazing shit on the bike at the track, but what are the odds that most of my crashing happens on a 3 mile commute to my job? :ugh:
HAHAHA

I commute 60 miles every day on my FZ6, the I-95 is a death trap if you lose focus for a second.

Glad to see you're ok man.

Okami said:
people have told me i can do some prety amazing shit on the bike at the track, but what are the odds that most of my crashing happens on a 3 mile commute to my job? :ugh:
HAHAHA

dude my accident that almost killed me wasent even 1/4 mile away from my house at the time...shit happens at any givin moment in this world....just have to be careful!

its always blocks away from your destination or departure glad to see you are ok most of my friends arent as lucky as u 5 and counting :\

Back
Top Bottom