bike carbs on your car?

You need to learn more about engine management and all the imputs and outputs of an ecu before you think about something like this. If you converted a FI motor to a carbed motor, you are retarded

Yea guys that was sarcasm :rolleyes:

You know, you started to act like real tough guy once I was no longer in the country.

rawr.jpg

You need to learn more about engine management and all the imputs and outputs of an ecu before you think about something like this. If you converted a FI motor to a carbed motor, you are retarded

i was asking if it was like the gtir setup....
they had turbo b4 FI so its been done...
im not tryin to go backwards...
i just wanted itbs...it looks hot and revs like the devil:thumbup:

ive seen it done on the AE's with weber carbs but ive never seen carbs on a ka. im sure it can be done question is how good will it run, i been doin research on itb's for ka n im bout to try that out

ive seen them on on a mazda mx3 and ive seen a few on on single cam honda engines, tuning is not hard just takes longer, finding the correct jet tuning for WOT or for daily driving, then making sure each carb is working to its optimum potential, Its quite easy once you get the hang of it, but pointless as your MPG will suffer

i would totally let you do this to my car if you're doing it for free, and if you can guarantee that i'll have a running car

if you pay for parts i will do all labor for free. not only do i know it will run but ill say its gonna be noticibly faster

Back
Top Bottom