Bigbadalex!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod or not if I had some D-Bag jump on my forsale thread talking about 180sx>Silvia I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Mod or not he told you to get off his thread with that crap and you kept talking shit. It's in the rules that you shouldn't troll other peoples forsale thread with nonsense that doesn't do anything to help sell it especially if you have no interest in buying. I can see more and more why all the old school guy's have stopped coming on here, way too many new people that have no clue what the rules are and then sit here trying to swing their E-Dick around. I'm not taking sides but rules are rules and mods tend to close threads when they start getting stupid with comments like 180sx front FTW when someone is trying to sell their stuff. Not being a dick, just being honest, KA-T you deserved it plain and simple.... Even though he's a Mod he was selling his stuff and even though this is the internet you can't go on someone's forsale thread talking shit and not expect to get shit thrown at you... Get over it and move on...

Last edited:
No offense, but your attitude sucks, and there was no need to close a thread. Glad to know you are a MOD. At least there's a Morron On Duty on SFL drifters. Get an anguer management couse. It would do you great Mr. Mod... :bsflag:

political-pictures-james-carville-half-lizard-fact.jpg

I.

He has a valid point though, just because he has certain control over a forum doesn't give him the right to be impolite or overall a dick. Regardless, he was looking to get flamed on that forum anyways. Who posts' a silvia front end for over $800 and then ask for a bumper and rare ass lip in return, not mention it had to be a color of choice. It's obvious it wouldn't sell, it was just pointless. I guess common sense is not so common these days.

Anyways, I think you guys should just cut the crap and call it a day.

ka-t first of all you and sr_240 had no right to go into his thread and say what you guys did ... you wouldn't like it done to you so don't do it to others . price is what ever he wants it to be .if u dont like it hit the back button and keep scrolling till your find what your looking for and the price your looking for ...i can vouch for his front and i honestly think its worth the money hes asking for.. your thread was in the wrong section and if you dont know where to post it you should read rules so you can understand where they go or why you cant see them...

leo seriously its getting old learn a new trick or just dont post anything ...

ka-t first of all you and sr_240 had no right to go into his thread and say what you guys did ... You wouldn't like it done to you so don't do it to others . Price is what ever he wants it to be .if u dont like it hit the back button and keep scrolling till your find what your looking for and the price your looking for ...i can vouch for his front and i honestly think its worth the money hes asking for.. Your thread was in the wrong section and if you dont know where to post it you should read rules so you can understand where they go or why you cant see them...

Leo seriously its getting old learn a new trick or just dont post anything ...

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom