Big rotary meet

GForceGarageMM

Spectator
There will be a big rotary meet at Towers this coming Fri Aug 28 if your into or have a rotary come there will be selling parts and have nasty rotary tuners

Yea did you see the guy with the rx8 with the 20b in it and his unness big turbo... Can that even spool at all I think it was a GT60.1 that's like a truck turbo well it's meant for engined that are 5.1L but who cars I guys the cars is still hot

well rotaries are known for needing a bigger turbo to make the same power compared to a piston.

Why do you say that

They're heavy, so they don't like to rev as high. There's no point. If you need the extra mm, it's already too late. You're still going to break something. 3mm seals still break. I run 2mm aviation Super Seals, and I've never broken one. I've broken end housings and dented rotor faces, but I've never broke a Super Seal apex seal. I've had the same rotor housings the entire time I've drifted my car because of this. I used to run Mazda seals back in the day, and I broke plenty of those. I just really dislike the idea of 3mm seals. Unless they're ceramic or something.

Back
Top Bottom