Big Countyline track Practice.

Will you drive a Countyline Big Track Practice?

• Yes

Votes: 69 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
The countyline big track is such a fun course to drive an get practice. I get that their are a lot of other events gonig on an certain people can't always make it, but for all the people that regularly hit the skidpad...we should be able to get enough drivers to have a big track practice. This event would be just like a couple years ago when everyone could run. Have a solo class and a tandem class. If you are down to drive the big track wheather it be 1st or 2nd left then answer "yes" if not "no". Reason thier is no "maybe" is because Tim can't make a decision based on hopes. He needs difinitive answers.

Lets see how many people we can get an maybe Tim will be able to convince the track owner to let us slide the big track on the regular again. Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited:
are you talking about instead of having the skidpad on the small course having it on the big one? as in no more small skidpad and always the big one or just as an event?

are you talking about instead of having the skidpad on the small course having it on the big one? as in no more small skidpad and always the big one or just as an event?

No I think their should still be skidpads because its great practice for beginners, but I don't see why we can't have a big track practice like every 1/2 - 2 months. Like we used to have. Their are a lot of things you can't learn on the skidpad that the big track can help you with. An for us local guys down here. Besides PBIR ... Coutyline Is the only other track that everyone can drive, cuz not everyone can make it to Orlando CFRC or Desoto.

yeah i get it... never been to the big track... i still need a lot more practice at the small one but im down for the challenge lol...

I'll show up given my car is running which right now it is. I have 2 others that'll show and slide as well.

i will be there depending on when. my main focus is pbir but its always nice to get some practice and its not worth it to go down there for a skid pad event imo

Keep voting people. I found out today that one of the main reasons we haven't had a big track practice is that all the guys doing XDC, SWD, an any other big competion events don't want the event to be around when those events are happening. I say what about all of us that aren't running those events. We still need to practice so lets keep it up. We need a local regular higher level course to run an this track is it!!!!

i will be there depending on when. my main focus is pbir but its always nice to get some practice and its not worth it to go down there for a skid pad event imo

Dude it's plenty worth it. Jupiter ain't that far. I live in Miami Lakes. I'm in Jupiter every weekend in my 240. And I slide skid pads. It isn't a long drive/far drive. I'd rather slide the skid pad than not at all lol.

^yeah dude, honestly, if this were last year, it would be real cool, but us dudes in Jupiter live like 5 mins away from PBIR and those events are happening once a month all year this year. So we have plenty of seat time up here.

Last edited:
^yeah dude, honestly, if this were last year, it would be real cool, but us dudes in Jupiter live like 5 mins away from PBIR and those events are happening once a month all year this year. So we have plenty of seat time up here.

Well ofcourse this doensn't apply to all you guys that are farther north. This is more geared to everyone that lives in south broward an miami. For us its a great venue that is close.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I see at this point we have 35 people that said '' Yes" They would attend. If I remember right that was around what the driver cap was back in the day. I know what you mean Tim when you say Tandemania is more exciting but what about everyone that can't tandem. Countyline is such a great technical track that teaches a lot. I learned most of what I know at the big track. I know we spoke the other day about this, an I get what you are saying, but their are drivers that want are ready an want to hit the big track. What do you say?... cause we want to burn some rubber!!!

Well hopefully PBIR days will stay on weekends where Countyline doesn't have an event. I'm up there every other weekend. I saw you on i95 Saturday around 12-1 lol.

god damn it i need to get a diff and start getting seat time.. But i remember the big track events at first. they were so much better then the skid pad, for drivers, and spectators.

im not driving if theres gonna be 50+ drivers.. unless its a tandem free for all, cuz i dont feel like waiting an hour between runs..

Back
Top Bottom