better than all of us

THIS DUDE IS NASTY...as a kid my brake slides were followed by summersalts across the side walk this guy's connecting drifts...lol

hahaha, thats awesome....

I seriously think the day I figured out how to lock the rear brake on my Huffy when I was like 6years old was the day that started it all......

i dunt know bout youall but i kno what im gona be doing this sunday jajajaja

Triangle anyone? jejajajejajeja

dam has anyone got some good spots to hit up in kendall?holla atcha boy im dyin to hit it up...

even the remote spots out here got police just parked eating donuts in the dark...lol

THIS IS BULL SH$% :) If I would have known THIS was drifting like 18 years ago, I would have taken photos of me on my mountain bike. I WRECKED as many times as I suceeded - however I was doing this exact same stuff on black tar roads in the rain. This guy would have never survived that, those of you that raced bmx or mountain bikes know what I am talking about. I slid about 140 yards one time after coming down hill at like 30... If that wasn't cool enough, I slammed into a stationary trash can that some dumb a$$ just happen to put in the middle of the road! hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom