best seat for a fat kid

the seats at the gym!

then u can fit in any seat!

im workin on practicing wat im preachin here

I don't why but I knew my friend ^^^ would post on this thread :p . Well, it's good to hear you found some comfortable seats that hold you in place. Now the question is. . .where can we drift again.

POST PICS!! Ive gotta see those things! ^^

The Redline 03 said:
I don't why but I knew my friend ^^^ would post on this thread :p . Well, it's good to hear you found some comfortable seats that hold you in place. Now the question is. . .where can we drift again.
LoL :D We gotta find another race track... :D

ok thanks for the help and for the dude that said gym seat, i play college football, o-line so i kinda have to be big, but im no slouch fuck i get up every morning to go do fuckin sprints and shit, im just fat, hahahah soooooo. s14 FTW ??????

or if i can get my hands on some s15 cool

bigfla74 said:
ok thanks for the help and for the dude that said gym seat, i play college football, o-line so i kinda have to be big, but im no slouch fuck i get up every morning to go do fuckin sprints and shit, im just fat, hahahah soooooo. s14 FTW ??????

or if i can get my hands on some s15 cool

werd s14's are mad cumfy!

or a truck!

lol

only bride I ever sat in was the pro bucket which is not reclinable..I was actually shocked because it looks so tiny but its forgiving at the same time. Im kinda interested in the reclinable brides honestly..Any reviews?

gteck bucket

i can have my friend make you a bucket seat, out of your stock seat(s) if you would like, his fee is $20.00 and he can make it to fit your needs.

Back
Top Bottom