best pet ever

GeneStarWindGSW

Spectator
my pet loves mcdonalds, can't get any more doper then that lol.. btw look how young i was in that picture.

I'm 20 now and I still have him. :)

2vdpd8p.jpg

1zwowzp.jpg

i want a squirrel!!!!

i accually knew a girl at the AI that always carried her squirrel with her on a leash, it was pretty freakin awesome

that's frikin awesome i have something similar.... I got a sugar glider (4actually!) which is like a flying squirrel, but not of the rodent family. they are crazy and also love McDonald's....the difference is i can take mine to the university and get chicks with it ;)
1357_p42181.jpg
flying_squirrel.jpg

Last edited:
I knew a girl who had a squirrel. She found it when it was a baby, and had it I think, about 2 or 3 years when I met her.
Super friendly, would always get inside my shirt lol

that's frikin awesome i have something similar.... I got a sugar glider (4actually!) which is like a flying squirrel, but not of the rodent family. they are crazy and also love McDonald's....the difference is i can take mine to the university and get chicks with it ;)
http://www.acurainspired.com/gallery/data/39e4973ba3321b80f37d9b55f63ed8b8/1357_p42181.jpghttp://www.thephoenix.com/OutsideTheFrame/content/binary/flying_squirrel.jpg

haha +100

i took mine to school and everyone is like "omg what is that its sooo cute!!" lol

BTW you look possesed on that second pic you posted...

Last edited:
Here are some old pictures. I have some recent pics i'll post later.

PIC00040.jpg

PIC00041.jpg

PIC00043.jpg

PIC00044.jpg

PIC00045.jpg

PIC00047.jpg

PIC00049.jpg

PIC00050.jpg

PIC00051.jpg

rafa.jpg

rene.jpg

rene001.jpg

rene002.jpg

rene003.jpg

rene005.jpg

rene2.jpg

rene3.jpg

my teacher back in 8th grade, use to have a sugar glider and she use to bring it into class.

ohh and the chicks, i don't even gotta bring my squirrel. all i gotta do is just tell them & show them a picture and they get all like "awwwww thats the cutiest thing ever" then i bring em home ;)

Back
Top Bottom