Best football kicker EVER.

49144_100000856460646_2654_n.jpg

...no thnx

wow. she needs to keep the shoulder pads on then. looked better all sweaty and mangle hair than she does there...

i did read it dont care cause you have people like gramatica like shit on anyones dream of ever becomeing a kicker. Hell his younger brother kicked a 92 yard field goal in high school lets see a chick do that. oh and i still hold the record at my high school of longest field goal 72 yards. senior year 32-36 on the year and 16 were past 50 yards. call me when she can better that

and at the time i was the only kicker in florida to kick with my toes not my laces but for me its way more accurate and a shitload more distance

sorry to call you out dude but pics or it never happen longest field goal ever recorded was...70 yds

heres proof...
Longest Successful College Field Goal - 69 Yards
•The longest field goal ever was one one of 69 yards by Ove Johansson for NAIA College Football's Abilene Christian versus East Texas State on October 16,1976.
•It was kicked from a 2" tee in Shotwell Stadium in Abilene, Texas.

Longest Successful NFL Field Goal - 63 Yards
•63 yards by Tom Dempsey for the New Orleans Saints versus the Detroit Lions on November 8, 1970
•63 yards by Jason Elam for the Denver Broncos versus the Jacksonville Jaguars on October 25, 1998
•It is Tom Dempsey for New Orleans in 1970 and Jason Elam for Denver in 1998. Elam tied Dempsey's record (63 yards) that stood for almost 30 years.
•In 2006 Matt Bryant of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicked a 62 yard field goal against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Longest Successful CFL Field Goal - 62 Yards
•62 yards by Paul McCallum for the Saskatchewn Roughriders versus the Edmonton Eskimoes on October 27, 2001.

Longest College Field Goal Without A Tee - 65 Yards
•Martin (marTEEN) Gramatica did it when he was Kansas State's kicker in the 1990s.

Longest High School Football Field Goal
•70 yards: Alan Saunders, Oregon-Clay High School Clay v Waite, 9/28/08

Interesting fact: Although the NFL does not keep stats on field goal attempts, Sebastian Janikowski of the Oakland Raiders attempted a 76-yarder (thought to be the longest attempt) just before halftime against the San Diego Chargers on September 28, 2008.

so yea SAS sorry bro but pics of u in a football uniform kicking a ball....or it never happen....wow how can you believe the statement lmao

sorry to call you out dude but pics or it never happen longest field goal ever recorded was...70 yds

heres proof...
Longest Successful College Field Goal - 69 Yards
•The longest field goal ever was one one of 69 yards by Ove Johansson for NAIA College Football's Abilene Christian versus East Texas State on October 16,1976.
•It was kicked from a 2" tee in Shotwell Stadium in Abilene, Texas.

Longest Successful NFL Field Goal - 63 Yards
•63 yards by Tom Dempsey for the New Orleans Saints versus the Detroit Lions on November 8, 1970
•63 yards by Jason Elam for the Denver Broncos versus the Jacksonville Jaguars on October 25, 1998
•It is Tom Dempsey for New Orleans in 1970 and Jason Elam for Denver in 1998. Elam tied Dempsey's record (63 yards) that stood for almost 30 years.
•In 2006 Matt Bryant of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers kicked a 62 yard field goal against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Longest Successful CFL Field Goal - 62 Yards
•62 yards by Paul McCallum for the Saskatchewn Roughriders versus the Edmonton Eskimoes on October 27, 2001.

Longest College Field Goal Without A Tee - 65 Yards
•Martin (marTEEN) Gramatica did it when he was Kansas State's kicker in the 1990s.

Longest High School Football Field Goal
•70 yards: Alan Saunders, Oregon-Clay High School Clay v Waite, 9/28/08

Interesting fact: Although the NFL does not keep stats on field goal attempts, Sebastian Janikowski of the Oakland Raiders attempted a 76-yarder (thought to be the longest attempt) just before halftime against the San Diego Chargers on September 28, 2008.

so yea SAS sorry bro but pics of u in a football uniform kicking a ball....or it never happen....wow how can you believe the statement lmao

i tell you what guy we can go to football field and ill kick it bare footed and still kick it farther then any chick you can bring. and bring a tape measure so i can laugh in your face bro i love people see me now and think i was never in shape or never played sports. You wanna go to basketball court too while were at it so i can dunk on you and put my nuts on your head? I might not be able to run much anymore but i can still shit on you in any sport you call me out on guy. :bigthumbu

i tell you what guy we can go to football field and ill kick it bare footed and still kick it farther then any chick you can bring. and bring a tape measure so i can laugh in your face bro i love people see me now and think i was never in shape or never played sports. You wanna go to basketball court too while were at it so i can dunk on you and put my nuts on your head? I might not be able to run much anymore but i can still shit on you in any sport you call me out on guy. :bigthumbu

see theres a difference dude it's hard to believe something that even in the record books it's proven....i mean im not saying u were never in shape or ever played sports, but dude im actually starting to believe you've done everything lol but anyways set up a game im dieing to see this 72 yd field shit i might even call guiness book of records....lol and again im not knocking on u or making fun i just dont believe you...lol

oh and SAS idk about shit on me at any sport dude but if you feel that way lets go to disney's wide world of sports and test that theory out...lol

see theres a difference dude it's hard to believe something that even in the record books it's proven....i mean im not saying u were never in shape or ever played sports, but dude im actually starting to believe you've done everything lol but anyways set up a game im dieing to see this 72 yd field shit i might even call guiness book of records....lol and again im not knocking on u or making fun i just dont believe you...lol

oh and SAS idk about shit on me at any sport dude but if you feel that way lets go to disney's wide world of sports and test that theory out...lol

im down whenever bro honestly i really coulent give a shitless if you believe me or not guy and yes ive done more in 24 years then most of you will ever do you wanna hate on the fact that i do what i wanna do go for it bro. Ive been lucky enough to have parents that support me in doing things that i wanna do.

Again GUY your opinion has 0 meaning to me your not my friend and you dont know me. The only people in my life that matter to me is my wife and baby. Take that how you will but thats how i feel about 99.9% of you just cause i talk to you for 5 mins a event dosnt mean you know me.

im down whenever bro honestly i really coulent give a shitless if you believe me or not guy and yes ive done more in 24 years then most of you will ever do you wanna hate on the fact that i do what i wanna do go for it bro. Ive been lucky enough to have parents that support me in doing things that i wanna do.

Again GUY your opinion has 0 meaning to me your not my friend and you dont know me. The only people in my life that matter to me is my wife and baby. Take that how you will but thats how i feel about 99.9% of you just cause i talk to you for 5 mins a event dosnt mean you know me.

dude that understandable......but i still want to see atleast an attempt cause dude thats some pretty high expectations. like if i see that ill be like :eek2: but to be completely honest i dont even think anyone here can throw a 70 yard pass, let alone kick a 70 yard field goal lol

dude that understandable......but i still want to see atleast an attempt cause dude thats some pretty high expectations. like if i see that ill be like :eek2: but to be completely honest i dont even think anyone here can throw a 70 yard pass, let alone kick a 70 yard field goal lol

find a football field in broward we can use and bring a football no point in arguing about it just let me know when you want to do this.

I don't know if you think you sound like a badass, but in reality it feels like we're back in 3rd grade again. Relax cool guy, get off that high horse. You claim you're good at so many things, yet you're not famous for any of it?

LOL at tags. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Last edited:
find a football field in broward we can use and bring a football no point in arguing about it just let me know when you want to do this.

lets set up a football game for this weekend...lol

Back
Top Bottom