Best Buy Kissimee meet? I want the video...

I know alot of you guys are from the Dirty south but for those of you guys who came out to the Kissimee/South Orlando Car meet at best buy...

I wanna see that video because after the cops coming and shutting me and my boy in his Subie down... I need a video to throw into the archive. lol

your an idiot you jumped a curb and got caught. should a quit while you were ahead. well if you can call it ahead.

your an idiot you jumped a curb and got caught. should a quit while you were ahead. well if you can call it ahead.

LOL I got no e-brake and I'm not calling myself some Pro D1 drifter Shit I'm not calling myself good at all... that was my first time drifting again in well say 6 months?... all i had was me my foot a broken ass momo seat, Stock KA, Stock Clutch lets just say STOCK minus 300zx brakes? Come on now ... Give a man a break.

BTW I may have jumped the curb but... My rim is still unscaved probably due to the fact that i never let up... LOL...

And we didn't get any kind of ticket or warning. Cop was very legit. and Tight just wanted to see what me and him were running to make all that damn... "noise" Lol

Last edited:
LOL I got no e-brake and I'm not calling myself some Pro D1 drifter Shit I'm not calling myself good at all... that was my first time drifting again in well say 6 months?... all i had was me my foot a broken ass momo seat, Stock KA, Stock Clutch lets just say STOCK minus 300zx brakes? Come on now ... Give a man a break.

you fail i have the same setup and im a pro (inmyhead) i still get my rear to break loose and slid the car and about not practicing for over a whole 6 months is just an excuse .. a poor one at that ... leave it on the track so you wont get into problems and not heat up the drifting scene

ps. glw video find

LOL... It was an excuse but lets just wait for the video to pop up then critique me.

It's not like i understeered into the curb i was sliding and just mis judged the distance i could fit threw and cut the corner a little 2 close.

I did manage to break it loose a little tonight I do feel pretty proud not even gonna lie It made my night/week/month.... today was the first time i actually slid this S14 around. And i was pretty pleased now i need to grab a CNC brake and i think i could be pretty happy. I don't need much more then that to be honest.

Last edited:
hi everyone..i was his passenger and the reason he went out..listen...he barely curb check and turned that check into a sick slide through in between 2 islands..all this fail shit naw man..this guy is fuckin legit..his setup his skills.car everything..very nasty at sliding lots of potential to do some big shit..Tandem right mike..vs nebeel 2010..lol... i no the guy who has the video and tommarrow night ill be asking him for a copy lol

Back
Top Bottom