Beer Pong Tournment!!!!(paul-a-palooza)

i found a solution to the spectator problem, alot of ppl wanna watch but there are no spectators allowed, so sign up for the tournament its only ten bucks you can play possibly win and if you lose you still get to watch the whole tournament

Last edited:
i found a solution to the spectator problem, alot of ppl wanna watch so sign up for the tournament its only ten bucks you can play possibly win and if you lose you still get to watch the whole tournament

fuck that, its all the beer u can drink for $10 and u get to play beer pong, with a chance of winning $100+

its still gonna be sick but this time it won't go until 5am cuz i didn't see that coming last time. paul who do you have for media and stuff. what non-players are gonna be there?

non-players i have no-idea, no ones asked to come and watch, media i got fal, bladder master, and roly d. thats what i can think off the top of my head.

i got mad media to cover the amazing upset im pull on u guys!!! team ace-of-spades ftmfw!!!

hahahahahhaha thats the worst thing ive ever heard/seen in my life lmao.....dogoodies going nuts lmao

i didn't wanna say anything but thats the single from my new cd "because i spit hot fire" im so bored can't wait to play pong at daisy dukes tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom