bbc2 or mw2?

ok me and my buddy argue all the time about this i want your answer. Which is better bbc2 or mw2? Hell i say bbc2 all the way and dont be saying one game is better if you didnt play the other please

BBC2 all day.

Amen broski, but if you play on tha 360 hit me up my crew is always needing new people but im off line right now so just go to my friend list and hit up my boi bearjew and tell him i sent you but my user name is streetking863, Are crew name is DBD one of the best on bbc2:cool:

Ima have to see what all the hype is about on bfbc2 - ive had COD1/2 and I think they were both awesome games - had original bfbc... shit was pretty lame

Yea im going crazy without my bbc2, I had to pawn my xbox elite not to long ago for sum cash and when i went back they sold it less then 30 days and said theres nothin i can do about it so i made a scene and they told me never to come back!! So im deciding weither to buy new xbox or buy the s13 shell i need for my sr20:confused: cause im going crazy without my online play

Ok so anyone gonna be on battle field today? Hit me up if your on xbox. Killer Cartman is my gamertag.

i like more the simplicity of mw2.. shoot and kill, not call in, report, etc.. and hopefully kill lol

^Yea I just bought it for xbox about a week and a half ago. Limited edition version at Walmart only $39.99, its a pretty sick game. I only wish they had a straight free-for-all tho like call of duty, kinda gay that they dont. But I guess its because its supposed to be more of a team style game.

Yea they have team based games like capture the flag and a deathmatch with 4 teams of up to 4 people, just no free-for-all.

no dont wait, moh is using the frostbite engine for multi, bbc2 uses frostbite for multi, learn the shit, pwn on moh.

moh looks ill though, you end up as a grizzly man when you rank up all the way.

Oh true true. Now I'm intrigued, i'll have to stop by a gamestop next time I'm in the city.

Back
Top Bottom