battery problem.

alright so my battery was in the trunk, and yesterday i went to start it and it wouldnt, so i was like wtf, so we figured the battery wasnt getting enough juice becuase the 7 feet of wire to the trunk, took it out, put it back up front, have it grounded, the original positive and negative hooked up again. and i cant even get juice ANYWHERE through the car, headlights dont work, key accesory wont give power to the radio or anything inside, but the test light still shows power when you touch the positive.
PLZ help...

Sounds like your battery is dead... Lol have you. Tried charging it? Take it to any local autozone or pep boys, they'll check It or you.

^^ what he say..try another batery..You got ligth in ur little tester..but may be is not anougth for the car!

next step..check for the relay and fuses. if not.. look for any shorths in the harness..if not.. check ur ECU . gl !!

alright thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

oh and what about those massive fuses in the pannel how do i check them?

get a new battery and try it. sounds like yours is done for. dont make something harder than it really is.

get new battery, start car, if it doesnt start you can return the battery anyway

bro if you're asking these types of questions maybe you shouldn't be around 18+ year old vehicles. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick.

Back
Top Bottom