ban wpb

i think its a good idea + palm beach mall is ran down and usally you can get away with hanging out, bring the rc drifters and it would be a legit excuse to be there all the open room.
I dont understand why everyone hates wpb. i drive to countyline for events yet countyline doesnt come to PBIR(you know what i mean,30-50 drivers at skidpad evrytime) ..? i mean if everyone who slid a CL event came to one of Harri's maybe we could get full track..??

Now about having a meet, the kid said meet, now when did a meet include drifting or burnouts or stupidness..? maybe a meet with rwd drift type cars and a few prius..? :bigthumbu :bigthumbu i dont understand why everyone hates wpb im here with some cool freakin people ive met in the drift seen, yea i street slide(to each there own) but i also go to most the events around here as long as my pockets can hang then again most the time my pockets still cant hang but im still there :chair: so Leo stop hatin where your from and everyone else whos got a problem with wpb, its not wpb its the stupid SOB you surround yourself with!

yo im down for a chill bring some lawn chairs kinda day with some sweet ass drift cars everywhere:bigthumbu lmk i can get like 15 beaters out :bigthumbu

EVERYONE should be at PBIR this friday! btw :driving:

Im not from wpb and im down!. this wpb bullshit really needs to stop. went out there last week and their a bunch of cool ass dudes at a dope ass spot. just chillin and warehouse drifting. with none of this bullshit. fuck you guys and your ban wpd shit:chair:

Im not from wpb and im down!. this wpb bullshit really needs to stop. went out there last week and their a bunch of cool ass dudes at a dope ass spot. just chillin and warehouse drifting. with none of this bullshit. fuck you guys and your ban wpd shit:chair:

:banwpb::banwpb::banwpb::banwpb:

west-palm-beach.jpg

Last edited:
I will bring some cool people too . I'll just stop by the police department with donuts and they will follow me there

We have a thread on Zilvia specifically for WPB. It's awesome. We make fun of all the silly videos they make "street sliding". It's in the premium section though.

You should deff (BAN WPB) Also anyone north of Boca should just not go to any events anymore down south because they hate wpb so much. lets make drifting smaller so theres less events less drivers and less tracks to drive at.. Good idea guy.. thats the smart thing to do instead of the drifters coming together and helping each other out and being HUMBLE. i meet new HUMBLE people at every event

were the most hated people that drift in the united states....everyone hates florida drivers, and everyone in florida hates wpb drivers. jeeeezzz lol

when did every one start hating wpb...ohhhh right when LEO made the stupid wpb thread and there was so much drama between everyone on it

were the most hated people that drift in the united states....everyone hates florida drivers, and everyone in florida hates wpb drivers. jeeeezzz lol

when did every one start hating wpb...ohhhh right when LEO made the stupid wpb thread and there was so much drama between everyone on it

Quoted for the truth.

Back
Top Bottom