Bad wheel bearing

Mr. Steef

^Chris Kastner^
Driver
I realized a few weeks ago that I have a bad wheel bearing and was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a whole new hub with bearings. Id rather put new on my car than going to the junkyard and pulling one just to have it go bad in a month. Also the run around of finding someone who can press the old bearings out and press the new in.

Anyone? I've tried advance they have it in their computer but they cannot get one for some reason......

rock auto has the bearing for $38, but they don't sell the complete hub. I figure a machine shop wont charge more than $10 to swap the bearings.

Yeah but Im thinking since i let it go for a while and the noise got louder it more than likely scored the hub itself

also I forgot to mention its the passenger side rear thats bad

same I looked for the past week and nothing no one sells the hub with the bearings already pressed in

Are you? that doesnt help me since im 4 lug and im not looking to go 5 lug or press in new bearings. I just want a 4 lug hub with the bearings already in it brand new...

Did you state 4-lug? No. Have some sense bro.

Did you state 4-lug? No. Have some sense bro.

I dont get what your whole attitude is for. If you got nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. You could have just suggested frsport. But instead you had to include "are you serious bro".
Calm yourself

I dont get what your whole attitude is for. If you got nothing nice to say keep it to yourself. You could have just suggested frsport. But instead you had to include "are you serious bro".
Calm yourself

There are tons of bearings and hubs online. And you couldnt find any? Learn how to be descriptive. At least I still tried to help you out, calm yourself.

Good luck:bigthumbu

get new ones pressed in your hubs cheapest easiest solution

I doubt the bearing chewed up the hub - the noise your hearing is from within the bearing itself not the bearing housing turning in the hub (remember its pressed in)

yeah ur best bet is to get the upull it one and press new ones in
i had the same issue a while bak and coulnt find the whole hub online

Back
Top Bottom