]]] b a t t l e f i e l d 3 [[[

z_three_two

Tempus edax rerum
Driver
Multiplayer Gameplay! [Shooter of the Year, for sure---looks epic.]

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck yeah, BF IS KING add me on ps3 if you wanna get wrecked dirty! psn:ayesoner

Finally, been waiting for a while for a proper sequel. they are also giving "return to karland" map with special edition + other redone maps and stuff.

Honestly IDK why anyone serious would play console FPS, keyboard and mouse is more accurate, but to each his own.

Cant wait!

^I use to think the same w/ cs, bf2, 1942, 2142, cod1&2,etc. But for some reason the console/controller feels much better, imo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkZp2c_vzNY"]YouTube - Battlefield 3 - Fault Line Episode 1 Gameplay Trailer [HD][/ame]

/allotherfpsgames

Might have to get back into PC if it doesn't look this good on the PS3.........

This looks amazing. If its anywhere near as fun as BF2 was back in the day, then Im def going to play this.

Finally, good games are coming out so I can make use of my new gaming box. Although I dont want to wait for Nov ;_;

Finally a FPS to take out Call of Duty. BF3 will be a game changer... Its competition are going to have to pull out all the stops and really innovate their games to even stand a chance.

I really hope you can fly a jet in multi-player. How cool would it be to fly-in an airstrike yourself.

Finally a FPS to take out Call of Duty. BF3 will be a game changer... Its competition are going to have to pull out all the stops and really innovate their games to even stand a chance.

I really hope you can fly a jet in multi-player. How cool would it be to fly-in an airstrike yourself.

Jets have been confirmed 100%. In one of their trailers, they show a guy flying the jet at the end of the video.

Jets have been confirmed 100%. In one of their trailers, they show a guy flying the jet at the end of the video.

where have you been?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Who is getting this on the only platform FPS's matter....PC?
:cool:get mad

where have you been?

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Who is getting this on the only platform FPS's matter....PC?
:cool:get mad

... Same place I've been for 20 years. Someone asked, hence the quote on my first post..

Back
Top Bottom