AWD daily????

konica

i want an AWD daily that may but most likely will turn in to an auto-X car would like some feed back

R33 gts-t or gtr

audi TT

STi

evo 3 4 6

i like the idea of having a back seat since it will be a daily

for the record, an R33 GT-S is rwd.

and audi TT has a back seat? must suck

and i dont like the idea of an AWD/Turbo daily since its more things to break, but i also believe that if you take care of it it should be straight.

i saw a sick audi some 50yr lady was driving it she flew up behind me and was doing at least 50mph and just turned it was crazy

first you are building a 650hp ka-t

now you want a r33 for a daily

wtf are you smoking? I want some

it's funny that your avitar is pissing on vtec but all those companies have copied it years and years after honda came up with it.

konica said:
i saw a sick audi some 50yr lady was driving it she flew up behind me and was doing at least 50mph and just turned it was crazy
what does that have to do with it having a back seat?

nothing just one reason y i wante a TT yeah by the way im not gonna be doing this soon in like 5 months for the daily and when every turbo240.com comes out with that turbo kit :D

konica said:

I highly doubt any of that was accurate. In any case, I wouldnt base my interest in a car because I saw what an old lady can do with her car with reckless driving..... especially when it is a daily.

Then you mention random cars such as Evo3, Skyline R33 GTS-T (thinking its awd), etc. Wow.... for a daily? You must be ridiculously righ. I have never even heard of an Evo3 in the US.

Go buy a hybrid, save yourself some gas, get a bigger tax refund, and be happy.

no Fawk that hybrid **** and dont worry abut never seeing an EVO 3 in the U.S. if i decide to get it ill drive over to show u 1 ok

green_machine said:
it's funny that your avitar is pissing on vtec but all those companies have copied it years and years after honda came up with it.

actually nissan came up with it, honda just mass produced it and whored it out with the VTEC name on everything they could to try to take credit for it... but thats another story.

best daily, VW R32. sweeeeet car. **** a audi tt, vw golf pos. unless u get the quattro.. but goodluck finding one in good shape with low miles. they are fast though, i drove a chipped one that was traded in at work and got to 160 like in 1min on south post rd. :bigthumbu

thats funny, i was actually looking at an r32 at work today that he was selling. but the dude wanted 30k for it! i was like nah i am good. but i might look into it cus i will probably be getting another car soon.

Back
Top Bottom