go7roo7

el pollo lento
Spectator
I watched it last night, that movie rocked!!!
Great story, insane visuals, good acting, in the end SICK FUCKING MOVIE:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

this movie has inspired me to make some new creatures in maya!!!

Last edited:
lmao i thought it was gay as hell. visuals are cool but its exactly like a disney movie (which i hate) with two exceptions: alien sex scene, cursing. i walked out after 2hrs...couldn't take anymore annoying screaming and crying.

lmao i thought it was gay as hell. visuals are cool but its exactly like a disney movie (which i hate) with two exceptions: alien sex scene, cursing. i walked out after 2hrs...couldn't take anymore annoying screaming and crying.

lololol i'm in jus for alien sex

seriously... IMAX 3D... WOW. Im ruined for movies after seeing it that way. That truly is the next generation in movies.

after seeing one like that.......all movies should come in IMAX 3D.

Anthony must have felt like a tough guy walking out of a movie.

def badass movie. only watched in 3D but it was still amazing.
didnt think it was going to be that good watching previews but its on my top, probably #1

How about popping pills then watching the movie?

you know that scene in knocked up where they do shrooms and goto circue de solleili however the fucked its spelt.... i could see it being like that.

after seeing one like that.......all movies should come in IMAX 3D.

Anthony must have felt like a tough guy walking out of a movie.

I dont like obvious, generic emotion and bad acting. Not tough lol. Special fx only go so far.

Back
Top Bottom