AutoX jan 28th event pix n vids...

awww man no mr2 love either...:( anyways i caught some pics of xorzero in the corolla gts while on work duty :p
btw those pics up there are looking really nice peoples...with the digital slr fancy shit :)
watch

2092390S5003057.jpg

2092391S5003058.jpg

btw how do u get a youtube to show up in the thread?

ooo the silvia?? i saw your car there i didnt catch you near the car though :/ maybe next time I was doing work duty while you were running (i think) so i guess u saw me running on your work shift

i was group 2 btw

kakapoopie said:
ooo the silvia?? i saw your car there i didnt catch you near the car though :/ maybe next time I was doing work duty while you were running (i think) so i guess u saw me running on your work shift

i was group 2 btw

any pics of me in the orange RSX? :(
BTW the two mr-2s did good IMO. :bigthumbu

:) I saw you running in the orange RSX. hehe im beginning to make connections here in my little brain. it looked cleaaaaaan but srry I didnt get any pics. Bunta was there too in his white RSX typeS. BTW what times were yallz running?

my best and last run was 68. something but someone called me off course....which i dont know where !! but not bad for my first ever event

dam yo i had you 57.9 toyota power!!

if u went off course idk....it was sorta confusing all the way in the back i allllmost missed a gate but oh shitted at the last second

kakapoopie said:
:) I saw you running in the orange RSX. hehe im beginning to make connections here in my little brain. it looked cleaaaaaan but srry I didnt get any pics. Bunta was there too in his white RSX typeS. BTW what times were yallz running?

Thanks for the comments, btw tell Bunta he was offcourse 4 times. :( He kepted running around the cones in station 3 instead of in front of the cones< hard to explain online, sorry >.
My best time was 55.102 & my worst was 56.902. Need to find some light wheels with race tires to improve more, but enjoying every second of it. ;)

i was drifting way too much and lost allot of time, so best time was a 54 :confused: The man who tore it up was ryan with the silver miata putting down 2 consistant 51's. :bigthumbu

And thnx for the pics and vid post kakapoopie ! :D

ALEXIS said:
Thanks for the comments, btw tell Bunta he was offcourse 4 times. :( He kepted running around the cones in station 3 instead of in front of the cones< hard to explain online, sorry >.
My best time was 55.102 & my worst was 56.902. Need to find some light wheels with race tires to improve more, but enjoying every second of it. ;)

i didnt know until someone told me :( , best time was 63 but first event ever so hopefully i do better next time :)

Back
Top Bottom