Automatic Drifting.

auto is only good at low speeds. 1-2-D doesnt work well. definitely just 5 speed swap it as he said.

if u have 0 experience there is plenty you can learn on an auto. but will soon need 5 spd.

You would have to literally design and build the sickest triptronics auto tranny ever and would need lots of power me thinks.

Yea its fun wen ur first learning but ur iventualy gonna need to swap out the tranny to 5 speed then ull be able to control the gas n all that a lot better as u slide

u can with a built trans with a manual valve body u have to manualy shift the trans but too much money

i say that theres technique to be learned in an auto like point of entry and exit and such, but yea soon 5spd will be needed

Wasn't the Bubba Drift Camino an automatic?

yes, but he lost battles when the car would drop out of power and he couldnt clutch kick/downshift on his own. dont go auto

even if you could learn on the auto, there is so much that you need to do while also knowing to shift, clutch kick, timing, ebrake/clutch in, all that stuff... why get used to auto style then have to re-learn it on a stick?

yes, but he lost battles when the car would drop out of power and he couldnt clutch kick/downshift on his own. dont go auto

even if you could learn on the auto, there is so much that you need to do while also knowing to shift, clutch kick, timing, ebrake/clutch in, all that stuff... why get used to auto style then have to re-learn it on a stick?

thats true well yea i guess you would also need to like coordinate with all the other hand movements, like shifting and ebrake.

Back
Top Bottom