ATTN: S13 Slide

damn rota's on its P's and Q's..........and theyre not really copies...theyre bee-r ....but damn.......rotas....slick bastards

dori dori said:
^Oh god, please don't tell me you're serious.

heheh nah thats understeer city, i meant 18 up front, if i had the dough/power/suspension i'd rock that set up

Last edited:
(this was intended as a reply to manny) - I was thinking of getting those...wish they had 17" version. Over fenders would be a must though.

Z4k, there also these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-S...ewItemQQcategoryZ43958QQitemZ8046333374QQrdZ1

Up until a 2 or 3 weeks ago, these wheels would have costed you $2k+. Since SSR has gone out of business and tirerack is dropping them, they are trying to eliminate dead stock. You'll probably have a little under/over a month to still get these wheels (especially at this price). They are real, 2-piece SSR's!!!

Ayes said:
heheh nah i meant 18 up front, if i had the dough/power/suspension i'd rock that set up

Ahhh, a 10.5" with a -10 would stick out roughly 2.5" PAST the fender. One would need at least 50mm rear fenders for that and still have to run lots of camber. There's a point where function should still be greater than form.

Those Rota's are hot. Those are also on my list. The SSRs are nice but a bit out of my range at the moment. Maybe I can get some more jobs and pull it off. Thanks all. Keep the ideas coming. BTW the car is Cobalt Green so silver may look off. I like Bronze, Gold...

I have 17x9 20offset 245/35/17 and i don't know but my KA doesn't have any problems with those tires , u sure need a better clutch for sureeeeee

ROIDMONKEY said:
I have 17x9 20offset 245/35/17 and i don't know but my KA doesn't have any problems with those tires , u sure need a better clutch for sureeeeee

You got Hanabi's right? Are you running 17x9.0 on all corners? Those are the wheels I have been looking at. Any clearence issues? How much is your car lowered?

11721416_l.jpg

Ok I narrowed it down to these. I think. LOL What do you guys like? What will fit? rub?

Well, there's a set of those uras wheels on ebay now. I'd buy them but can't afford to at the moment. I'd rather see an sfld guy with them. The black would look siiiick on you car IMO. Just type uras and like 15 auctions down you'll see them.

Oh, this is anthony using santi's puter btw. :D

^I dotn like the idea of an 8inch in teh front an a 10inch in the rear...also the wheels are made by BSA one of the crappiest and heaviest wheels.

^Yea thats almost perfect depending on the tire size, with that set-up i would run 225/40/18R and 245/35/18R, 18 inch tires are more expensive. You can probly get away with running a 10mm front and rear spacer to flush it up alttle more, but so far not bad, you MIGHT need a 1/4 inch sapcer for the front to clear the front strut.

HAHA hell yea I found those awhile ago there baddass there almost a replica of the R34 GTR wheels. Get the 18x9 if you want 18s but with the offset of +20, then get a 5mm spacer up front and a 10mm spacer in the rear perfection!!

Back
Top Bottom