Attn: Please avoid dealings with member "k4rr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
S13SilviaCoupe said:
+1 he was the idiot that purchase the car and signed an agreement. Do it you'll win and get his ass in dip shit...

K4rr

Stick to buying new cars if you want a real warranty, that shit don't work here I would love to see you buying a car on eBay and then see if you get your money back.

:bigthumbu Verry true. eBay will tell him "Cry me a river K4rr" and u still wont get a cent back :laugh:

Wow your an idiot. You bought a USED car, you looked over the car before you bought it and you agreed to buy it. Did you go on a test drive? Did you see if everything was ok? If you didnt your just plain stupid and if you did and everything was ok you cant blame Rob for anything. Pay up Bitch.

and in Florida, verbal contract is legal and binding. SO by admitting that you owe him the money here, you fucked yourself if it goes to court. I say you take him for the balance, fees, court costs, consultation fees and Mental anguish. All together... you could come out 4-5k ahead.

Douschebags like that deserve to be taken for all they got, just because they need to learn a lesson.

Besides, if you have all this money laying around... it shouldn't be an issue.

FlyinFINN said:
Wow your an idiot. You bought a USED car, you looked over the car before you bought it and you agreed to buy it. Did you go on a test drive? Did you see if everything was ok? If you didnt your just plain stupid and if you did and everything was ok you cant blame Rob for anything. Pay up Bitch.
^ :bigthumbu

Thanks for the support guys. Im not trying to justify anything negative. I dont believe in selling bad cars, screwing over the community, etc. Ive put too much time into learning, helping, and trying to do right by people.

I spoke to him a week prior to all this. I even agreed to a lower settlement fee for him. He told me to call him back in 3 to 5 days. When I did he informed me that he did not have the money, and that because he didnt like me, or the people I associate with, that I would not be seeing any money from him.

I will be taking this to small claims. Thanks everyone again.

i BOUGHT A SONOMA ONCE AND I PAID 3K FOR IT I TEST DROVE THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND IT RAN FINE I DROVE IT FROM KENDALL TO MY HOUSE IN MIRAMAR BUT WHEN I drove it to my moms house right down the street from the house the clutch blew i had to push it the rest of the way all buy myself luckily my girl was there to steer i ended up paying 55 for towing, 120 for a clutch and 150 for a exhaust downpipe that was broken and finished breaking completely when i disconected it .,...just goes to show u shit happens and people loose money sometimes i didnt get a dime back from the guy not that i even told him but i was pissed and i just fixed it because it was my own fault for not reviewing it better just my .02 cents

^^ get ur 50bux...

k4rr said:
Holy shit!!!

Damn LITO I totally forgot about that dude!!!!!!!

Yeah I borrowed 50 bucks from him to get home to live oak from miam in the lexus LS400 I got from him last year.

What can I say I needed gas.

Lito send me your paypal dude if you got one!!!! And I will send you the 50$ It aint shit!

240!!
LoL send it to my paypal brooklandkid@hotmail.com :)

i did not flip the car for a quick buck. i had owned it for over a year. it had been daily driven for 3 months. he told me it had problems, we tried to offer some suggestions. he started randomly switching parts.

thats not the correct way to fix a nissan.

Rob Fleming said:
i did not flip the car for a quick buck. i had owned it for over a year. it had been daily driven for 3 months. he told me it had problems, we tried to offer some suggestions. he started randomly switching parts.

thats not the correct way to fix a nissan.

Rob you know dick about working on cars. You are just a driver.

I am done with this topic.

I am gonna go eat my hamburger steak now.

Oh btw I bought another TITAN today. It's this really cool green color!!!

k4rr said:
Rob you know dick about working on cars. You are just a driver.

I am done with this topic.

I am gonna go eat my hamburger steak now.

oooooook, that makes alot of sense. hes a driver...therefore...he knows shit about cars.

ya, makes perfect sense to me :bigthumbu

DrumFunKen said:
why not just an old fashion beat down???????????

saves time and money!!!!!!!!!

ill bring the milk and cookies.... :bigthumbu you guys supply the bats, lead pipes, 2x4, etc. etc.

k4rr plain and simple when you buy a used car your taking a risk no matter what you may think. everyone that has bought a car on this forum or any has eventually had a problem with the cars they have purchased. you entered a legally binding contract when you told rob that you would pay him, im suprised that he hasnt gone ape shit on you and taken it to court. I know i would have...just pay up and do yourself and everyone else a favor. Your not helping out anything by sitting on every forum and arguing with the man about it.

Last edited:
I own 6 bishes! ;o)

k4rr said:

And yet...... You're still a cheap, lying, low life, ignorant, piece of shit douche bag that everyone knows you are. NOT TO MENTION A "THIEF"!

While you're out there with your tube steak, why don't you get a case of go ---k your self :)

Good day :bigthumbu

lol u look like such a queer in those little bitch ass tight ripped jeans lol do you pull the sides of your thong real high so every one sees it lol man id split your shit then piss on your face if u owed me that much make that lil bitch go 2 court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom