Attn: Please avoid dealings with member "k4rr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only responding to you guys because, I drank 6 redbulls on my way to and from jax to get TT wheels for my supra. It's only an hour drive to jax too! I am addicted to rode dope "redbull"!!
Plus I am downloading this sweet ROCKO flick!

untitled-1.jpg

Okay, its a SR, you paid 1200 for a Coupe with an sr? and it blew up? I'm sure you made the money back on the part out, if not more. so ya....... fool

Hairetsu said:
Okay, its a SR, you paid 1200 for a Coupe with an sr? and it blew up? I'm sure you made the money back on the part out, if not more. so ya....... fool

I paid 3500.

Well, if Rob takes the file to an attorney and wins, you will have to pay the money owed, possibly double recovery, plus attorneys fees, costs, and possible court costs.

It all depends on your agreement (contract).

I would take you to a small claims court. It would be an easy win. Contractual law is clearly defined.

k4rr said:
I paid 3500.

My opinion consult an LAWYER and see if you have a case or not its better to be safe than sorry just see what an lawyer has to say in who is right or wrong here because its best to avoid legal messes :bigthumbu

I had the same problems with K4rr i bought some Tein coilovers for my car there were Blown, Some slight rust, Missing the tool to adjust height.. I kept on calling him nobody answered.. BRO AWESOME SELLER.. NOT.

Tonymac said:
I would take you to a small claims court. It would be an easy win. Contractual law is clearly defined.

That's kinda why it depends on the agreement. It can state that if there is a issue, that he must arbitrate rather than go to court. But I don't the contract was this detailed.

Last edited:
Tonymac said:

+1 he was the idiot that purchase the car and signed an agreement. Do it you'll win and get his ass in dip shit...

K4rr

Stick to buying new cars if you want a real warranty, that shit don't work here I would love to see you buying a car on eBay and then see if you get your money back.

jrivera said:
That's kinda why it depends on the agreement. It can state that if there is a issue, that he must arbitrate rather than go to court. But I don't the contract was this detailed.

I'm betting the contract is a bill of sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom