Attn: Please avoid dealings with member "k4rr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I hope k4rr will come to a more mature stance on this, and settle this with me soon. You can try all day to make yourself seem justified on this, but sadly you are wasting your time. I apologize that you had any problems at all with the car. I have a contract on paper for the money you owe me, and a witness who can attest first hand that the car was fine.

kwkouki said:
Dood this is stupid. Dont be a crook and pay him what you two agreed on. It sucks the car blew up but do we honestly know why it blew up? No for all we know you could have stood on the gas in 1st gear for 3 hrs after you took delivery to intentionally blow the car. We all know KAs arent bank breakers to replace. You would be in the same position if you were Rob. You too would be telling others to be on the lookout for someone who is trying to jew owed money from someone

A verbal contract goes a long way man. You would be suprised how it could fuck you over in a court of law.

It was redtop SR

Rob Fleming said:
Once again I hope k4rr will come to a more mature stance on this, and settle this with me soon. You can try all day to make yourself seem justified on this, but sadly you are wasting your time. I apologize that you had any problems at all with the car. I have a contract on paper for the money you owe me, and a witness who can attest first hand that the car was fine.

Ok.

You are still not getting any money from me.

The way I see it you owe me 1200$

kwkouki said:
so replace with KA and bam you have transportation again. At least until you can afford another SR swap.

I got 4 cars dude!!
99 q45 t
91 300zx tt
mazda b2200
95 supra project

I parted out the SR car ROB sold me months ago.

You still owe him money regardless of how you justify it. You cant prove whatever caused the car to fail was a result of Rob owning it before you. You still owe him money, its not his fault you didn't check the car out thoroughly before accpeting it, then it failed, you should have covered your own ass, but you didnt.

And whats to say the car didnt blow up cause of how you treated it? I guess we wont know since you parted it out.

your sight sucks man, plain and simple.

Why risk being known as "that guy" all over florida forums over this? Rob is well respected here.

kwkouki said:
your sight sucks man, plain and simple.

Why risk being known as "that guy" all over florida forums over this? Rob is well respected here.

As a driver not a business man.

Business man? Are you serious? The guy sold you a car with the intention of helping you out. You CLEARLY needed the CAR - and though you have 4 cars you didnt HAVE THE MONEY!

Thats pathetic. You owe the guy money, and if you don't have the nuts to MAN UP - you should be banned. As stated from a moderator on "another no-named board" - you were banned from selling thre too. Business men have ethics, which clearly he does, and clearly you do not. HE sold you the car w/out you having the money and trusted you would pay him back. Again, if he took you to court "NOW KNOWING" he has a contract, he would get much more then what you owe.

Rob, it takes about 15 minutes down at the court house. HEre is some information bud..

Statutes: Florida Rules of Court: Small Claims Rules, Rules 7.101-7.345
Dollar Limit: $5,000.

Where To Sue: Where defendant resides or injury occurred. Contracts Where agreed, if contract provides; where unsecured note was signed or where maker resides; where breach occurred. To recover property Where property is. U.S. corporation resides where it maintains office for customary business. Foreign corporation resides where it has an agent.

Service: Registered mail with return receipt (Florida residents only), peace officer or court-approved disinterested adult.

Hearing Date: Within 60 days after pre-trial conference set by the court.

Attorneys: Allowed; court may require for collection agents and assignees.

Appeals: By either side for review of law, not facts; to Circuit Court within 30 days.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/consumerism/small_fl.html <~Here is the link as well...

I would take him to court for one reason only, to be a hassle. On top of that if you have a contract you will surely win.

do you honestly not know what I do for a living? its bad enough you are admitting you are a crook, no need to provoke me into MAKING you pay him his money.

kwkouki said:
do you honestly not know what I do for a living? its bad enough you are admitting you are a crook, no need to provoke me into MAKING you pay him his money.

Listen, if your a cop for a living or some other type of law enforcement, I don't really care.

And you will never "MAKE" me do anything in this life.

:laugh: :laugh: Rob if you are still reading this, expect a PM from me soon. I wont even charge you.

kwkouki said:
:laugh: :laugh: Rob if you are still reading this, expect a PM from me soon. I wont even charge you.

What would a dual certified Deputy charge someone anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom