Attn: Please avoid dealings with member "k4rr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to let members of this forum know I have had a bad dealing with a fellow Nissan enthusiast, and want to pass the warning onto others.

I sold an SR coupe to a user by the name of k4rr on a local website. He paypal'd me most of the money, and signed an agreement with me for the remaining balance of $280.00. The amount was to be paid on 3/11/07.

I recently contacted k4rr about the remaining amount, and we verbally settled on a lesser amount to be paid in 3-5 days. I contacted him today politely about it, he told me he did not have the money, then continued to tell me that he did not like myself or several people that I associate with, and told me he will not pay me the remaining amount.

I cannot speak from more experience than my personal situation, but here is some more info from others with problems with him:

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60349

If he does decide to reply, he will counter point that the car ran poorly and he had problems with it. A friend who works at XAT Racing drove the car for 3 months prior and had no such issues, nor had I had any issues.

I would suggest NOT dealing with this individual, and if possible request his removal from this site. Every now and then we get shady people in the community (like Lost Projects aka Ian Hannigan) and it is best we stop them now before they continue to harm others. Thank you.

well the only bad expirience i had with this guy is he still owes me 50 bucks from our previous transaction and seeing he is so far from me i naturally assumed id never see the money again

rwdrift said:
This truly is a first over here. I'd like to see what he has to say first.

+1. i just read through the whole thread on the orlando forum, and aside form some suspicious stuff, no physical proof

he was pretty cool with our whole transaction onl downside to the whole deal was he wanted me to lend him 50 bucks for gas and i did so pretty much knowing id never get it back but i was like w/e but i dont think he should get knocked off for this

hmm...wow...this really doesnt happen mutch...sad to see something like this go down in such a tight community as drifting.....this sux...hopefully theres a good explanation or even better....payment

whiterabbit7500 said:
+1. i just read through the whole thread on the orlando forum, and aside form some suspicious stuff, no physical proof

I never did anything that's why there is no proof.

ROB is flat broke and needs money for rent. And wants me to give him money ona car that blew up a week later. Sorry it aint gonna happen. I lost 1200$ because that car died....

So as far as I am concerned, he can keep dreaming about that 280.00 and keeps wasting his time bashing me on forums. Because he will never see a cent from me.

PlatanoDrifter said:
well the only bad expirience i had with this guy is he still owes me 50 bucks from our previous transaction and seeing he is so far from me i naturally assumed id never see the money again

Holy shit!!!

Damn LITO I totally forgot about that dude!!!!!!!

Yeah I borrowed 50 bucks from him to get home to live oak from miam in the lexus LS400 I got from him last year.

What can I say I needed gas.

Lito send me your paypal dude if you got one!!!! And I will send you the 50$ It aint shit!

240!!

drift a 944 said:
on floridadrift he was banned from the ForSale section for bad transactions as well.

I was banned for talking shit to Josh.

Search floridadrift.com's forsale section for any parts or car transaction that went bad with me. Besides this Rob fleming garbage....

You won't find any.

I went by the name Koncrete symphony and K4RR on floridadrift

And after I was banned I also went by the name DELETED just to fuck with them when I was masking my ip address. Look them all up if you guys want you want find any bad deal with me.

k4rr said:
I never did anything that's why there is no proof.

ROB is flat broke and needs money for rent. And wants me to give him money ona car that blew up a week later. Sorry it aint gonna happen. I lost 1200$ because that car died....

So as far as I am concerned, he can keep dreaming about that 280.00 and keeps wasting his time bashing me on forums. Because he will never see a cent from me.

Holy shit!!!

Damn LITO I totally forgot about that dude!!!!!!!

Yeah I borrowed 50 bucks from him to get home to live oak from miam in the lexus LS400 I got from him last year.

What can I say I needed gas.

Lito send me your paypal dude if you got one!!!! And I will send you the 50$ It aint shit!

240!!

You bought the car, you knew the risk. If it blew up it blew up... you STILL owe the guy the money, thats your obligation - PERIOD. IF you go to a dealer, and get a used car with no warranty you can't SKIMP out on the money. THATS CALLED BEING A THIEF... And not MANNING UP TO YOUR obligation - is pathetic as the excuse you gave. It would seem that there was plenty of proof from FD, and now here... (I hate thieves)

m4nfred said:
hmm...wow...this really doesnt happen mutch...sad to see something like this go down in such a tight community as drifting.....this sux...hopefully theres a good explanation or even better....payment

Rob needs rent money and I am not paying him 280 bucks for a car that died. I even called him about the problem.

Here is a thread I posted on fresh alloy a few days after I got the car in MARCH needing help with the car running like a piece of shit.

To prove my point that I am not bullshitting. Here is that thread.
FRESHALLOY NEED HELP THREAD POSTED BY ME ON MAY 2ND

Rob is currently trying to bash me on these forums.
SFLdrifters.com
Tamparacing.com
floridadrift.com
240sx.net
Floridafail.com

Last edited:
Just for being a ---- I would take you to small claims court. And in honesty you already admitted on the forums you owe him the money, he would have a 50/50 chance of getting it. I would do it just to waste your time.

I dont know the guy - but there is a thing called morals and ethics. And when you AGREE to buy something, you PAY for it all. He HELPED YOU OUT by trusting you to pay the money, and you never did. IT's a good thing for buy and sell feedback - because THIEVES deserve NOTHING.

You're whining to him about needing money for RENT? You didn't have money for GAS - NOR THE MONEY TO PAY HIM whats that make you?

:ghey:

k4rr said:
Rob is currently trying to bash me on these forums.
SFLdrifters.com
Tamparacing.com
floridadrift.com
240sx.net
Floridafail.com

well, if u still owe him 280, he has every right. it doesnt matter if the car blew up a week later, when you buy a used car NOT from a dealer, it can happen, tough shit. pay up

whiterabbit7500 said:
well, if u still owe him 280, he has every right. it doesnt matter if the car blew up a week later, when you buy a used car NOT from a dealer, it can happen, tough shit. pay up

Touche.....................

Photographer407 said:
Just for being a ---- I would take you to small claims court. And in honesty you already admitted on the forums you owe him the money, he would have a 50/50 chance of getting it. I would do it just to waste your time.

I dont know the guy - but there is a thing called morals and ethics. And when you AGREE to buy something, you PAY for it all. He HELPED YOU OUT by trusting you to pay the money, and you never did. IT's a good thing for buy and sell feedback - because THIEVES deserve NOTHING.

You're whining to him about needing money for RENT? You didn't have money for GAS - NOR THE MONEY TO PAY HIM whats that make you?

:ghey:

I lost my Bank of america card that is why I couldnt get gas. It was like 2:00 am when I left miami. No bank open.

Photographer407 said:
Touche.....................

Well, maybe he should get a dealers license and fuck people over legally.

I even called rob an hour away from tampa about the issue he assured me everything was fine so I trusted his judgement instead of my own.

Like I said he will never see 280.00 out of me.

However Carlos (platano drifter) will get 50 bucks paypaled to him when he sends me an address.

Photographer407 said:
Thieves Suck........................................ :lame: :banhim:

So do people that sell shit cars.

BEEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So do nutswingers like you.

BEEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dood this is stupid. Dont be a crook and pay him what you two agreed on. It sucks the car blew up but do we honestly know why it blew up? No for all we know you could have stood on the gas in 1st gear for 3 hrs after you took delivery to intentionally blow the car. We all know KAs arent bank breakers to replace. You would be in the same position if you were Rob. You too would be telling others to be on the lookout for someone who is trying to jew owed money from someone

A verbal contract goes a long way man. You would be suprised how it could fuck you over in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom