Attention: Need Show Drift Cars This Friday Hollywood Area

side.way.suan

MYCU|SWAY|DRKCLD|DRFTATRE
Driver
We need a few SHOW QUALITY Drift Cars for display at Stock X Change Anniversary Party. This Friday 6pm-9pm
Fresh Music, Free Food, Free Drinks. Get Media Exposure and SWAY GEAR hook ups.
This is a Public event. Anybody into street fashion and kicks are welcome.

Pm me with photos and contact info.

5187931502_62b7f8f8dd.jpg

Hollywood Hipsters, Street Fashionisto's, Sneaker Freakers. Come out to the Stock X Change

5187931600_cae4606661.jpg

Friday Night 6-9pm

1896 Polk St
Hollywood, FL 33020.

Right Next to PINK GHOST for all you Vinyl Toy Fans

On Friday, November 19th, 2010 (one year to the day) Rahsaan requests your attendance at the “Re-Stock Party” showcasing brand new inventory as well as celebrating the second consecutive year as an entrepreneur. There will be complimentary drinks as well delicious cuisine catered by Le’ Chef Moses. Sounds will be provided by DJs Self Born & Johnny Walker Red. The event will be from 6pm-9pm with the after party happening at Mansion Nightclub on South Beach where “Fly Guy” will be DJing. This event is open to the public, but comfortable space is limited; and subsequently so is the food.

http://www.ayoandrsn.com/blog/?p=562

Last edited:
Not really. A shoe boutique's 2nd anniversary party. I am working with the owner to have my shirts available there for everyone in the future.

Soon next year when I get my collection fully ready I might throw and event here and give out stuff but for now support the founder of this spot as I try to make it a home for Drift-a-tire and SWAY Gear. Nawmean!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

can some 1 lend me a tow truck?

I wish I had one. :(

i would bring my car if i knew about this earlier... i already have plans

Back
Top Bottom