*attention* florida drivers!

NMB-Slider

Spectator
Discuss...

A bit blurry so DEAL WITH IT. If you cant see it sucks for you.

IMG00058-20110928-1902.jpg

Miami Gardens on West of i95. From i95 to 411 about 5 or so gas stations on the right hand side going west have the same pricing! Right in front of TOOTSIES!

There is a gas station in miramar that has the same prices. But they get you with the cash only deal. Lol anyways great to know. Hollywood is really expensive.

The gas price? I'm lost here.

yes sir.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

I get where your coming from with the whole cash only deal it happened to me at another place.

Yeah today I was leaving the marlins game when I saw this I almost crashed because I couldnt believe what I was seeing lol

Pretty cool, some gas stations do that if you pay cash its cheaper like 4-6 cents cheaper. Taxes on cards are getting intense im guessing.

Wow.... Ignorance.
It's more expensive on credit because that's how those cards give you cash back. Or 3% deduction. Or free gas after x amount spent.

Nothing to do with taxes and the gas station doesn't benefit much

Wow.... Ignorance.
It's more expensive on credit because that's how those cards give you cash back. Or 3% deduction. Or free gas after x amount spent.

Nothing to do with taxes and the gas station doesn't benefit much

? I guess you haven't own a real business. When your company accepts credit cards they charge you to have those credit card machine's there the one's you swipe your card through also they charge you for every transaction made. (Money wise)

Yea but the basis of increasing the credit charge was to give it back. To increase credit card use. 7eleven graveyard shift for 2 years during Highschool. Learned a lot

You got me on that, I was told what I told you at a gas station and restaurant.

^lol I thought it was a train

And tell them to get thy cheep gas up here. Im tired of getting exited over 3.99

Back
Top Bottom