ATTENTION!! a sad day at county line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know them both LOL ... wont say names tho. but one of them lost that race against a blow RB running on 5 pistons lol OMG OMG!!!!

fuck it ban them ppl like that fuck it up for everyone else thats one of the reasons we can't have meets cuz of stupid ricers doing shit like that!

Ban them *****z it only takes 1 stupid asshole to fuk up countyline fo every1!!!!!
+1 on the names............

Thats super LOW... people are incredible man, you give them a safe place to practice and they throw it all away... IDIOTS

i dont see y they didnt just go to the track to race :confused: they had already paid

obviously no one has ever seen a burnout before so they wanted to show it. its the ultimate show of performance and skill to burnout. im watching burnout videos for the next few months to try to hone my skills to that level.

:arr:

^just because

it was just abou the dumbest thing ive ever seen and you would expect them to know better. But it was funny watching the show LMAO

why does everyone care so much?
once you have the information it won't really change anything, so just get the fuck over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom