ASD Mob 2012 - Taking Apps

boxmod

Driver
If you want to see how ASD continues to throw down consistant top finishes and leard more than you ever thought possible, make an app and send it in.

ASD said:
Autosport Dynamics (ASD) is continuing the “ASD Mob” program that will invite 10 drivers chosen by ASD to be a part of the ASD family for 2012. ASD knows that upcoming drivers in drifting are the core of the sport, and by supporting grassroots drivers we can help grow drifting. ASD has been part of professional drifting since 2007, and along the way have enjoyed some success. It’s now time to give back to the sport that has been good to us. There’s a lot of aspects to the pro level of drifting many people may not know about, and we plan on helping some up and coming drivers prepare themselves to obtain a Formula D license.
This has been a spectacular year for the 2011 Class of ASD Mob Members, and we are going to renew our commitment in 2012 to help the amateur grassroots level get to the level they need to be competitive at in the Formula Drift Championship. Alumni Mob Members will attest to the success that the Mob program has brought them, and the level at which their understanding of professional drifting has grown. We are excited to see the new talent on deck for the year to come.

1***READ THIS FIRST:
-http://www.asdmotorsports.com/2012ASDMobProgram.pdf

2***Then get the APP:
-http://www.asdmotorsports.com/ASDmobapp.pdf
or
-http://www.asdmotorsports.com/ASDmobapp.doc

Make sure you include all wanted photo/video/information requested.

Email your applications to ASDmob@asdmotorsports.com before September 30th 2011 at 5:00pm EST.

Post up questions and let me know if you ACTUALLY apply.

i wish i was more confident in being to attend many events...cant promise anything right now plus my car isnt even running or id send in my app.

dude my car isnt even running yet lol. they wont pick me out of other radder cars that are smoking tires like a mofo. naaaaaameeeeaaannnn?

I think 4 people (I was not running November -> until end of March!) of this years Mob had non-running cars. IF you want to apply, why not?

Outcomes:
#1 Dont' try = not in.
Try and they don't take. = same as #1.
#2 Try = get in.

If you're a serious driver and can show them you give a crap about the sport, and have more than a $800 shell you play with (actually modded a car decently for drifting) they could accept you. Its all about motivation to succeed, not having the nicest car, though, straight ugly cars won't cut it.

Not trying to pressure you but worst that can happen is a no. Which you are giving yourself if you don't even try. My car is all decked out with sponsors right? I get told WAY more than yes, but I don't stop trying.

I really wanna sign up for this, think they'll like a 300ZX? I mean I can use like 70% of S-chassis parts they will be making.

Hey Jason, I ACTUALLY applied. And I'm letting you know. Put in some kind words for me? I plan to run at all stops in swd next season. That is my goal.

Back
Top Bottom