April 27th Who's Sliding.???

damn, looks like we'll have a decent turnout for once! been waiting for this!
Hey Harri, if people who aren't planning on sliding pay drivers fees anyway, to the point where there's 30 or so people signed up to drift, u think they would allow full-course action?

same layout as always? how is this place on tires?

really depends on how you drive. fast entry, more power, and its long on throttle, BUT your moving quick with it more than just spinning lots of tire... its pretty nice on tires and i suspect really nice if you arent draggin in the ebrake for miles (~100mph entry) because that flat spots em and it feels like your car is about to loose a wheel from it hahahaha

really depends on how you drive. fast entry, more power, and its long on throttle, BUT your moving quick with it more than just spinning lots of tire... its pretty nice on tires and i suspect really nice if you arent draggin in the ebrake for miles (~100mph entry) because that flat spots em and it feels like your car is about to loose a wheel from it hahahaha

hahahah got it...tire changer there?

Anyone know a spot here locally in WPB that carries SA2005 or later rated helmets? This is related to drifting on the 27th. Thanks...

Last edited:
Thanks! Got ahold of Bill and he recommended the same place. Got a helmet and if all else falls in place, I will be there. Thanks again...

Back
Top Bottom