April 18th Drift sessions

Where do i register?

i am going to school all these so called drifters... fucking newbs

Last edited:
for a car thats n/a i would say start in second specially if you just starting out and its the first time on the track, n then maybe through out the day try it in third if u feel comfortable,
but ya man def do a ride along with some one, ill take u if u want, but try to ride with rodd since he is also n/a

r we gonna be allowed to tandem let on in the day if were doing good??

i really wanna start drifting consistently like i used to n i think tandem would help me improve alot

Yeah if you and Rodd could give me a ride along that'd hopefully help me out .. just hopefully I'll be paying attention more than being in awe lol.. but yeah We'll see what happens I'm definitely signing up for sure!

Damn E30 driver think they can do 3rd gear..lmao

lmao when did i say i THINK i CAN do 3rd gear!?

Oh i didn't know you drive a e30..... good luck.... :bigthumbu

Thanks you gonna be drifting that day?

Oh i didn't know you drive a e30..... good luck.... :bigthumbu

Are you Tim's brother?

Last edited:
There is only one person capable of doing 3rd gear entries in an E30... The one and only E30Gangsta.... WHOOP WHOOP ......

back to what I was saying, yep you all suck.. at least most of you... That juan guy, jerry, maybe Abe... and some of those AeroK guys are pretty good.. but then again most of you suck... so stop drifting now before looking like fools with your pants on the ground.

been good meng, trying to get out of the drugs game back into the real world... cocaine is a hell of a drug

There is only one person capable of doing 3rd gear entries in an E30... The one and only E30Gangsta.... WHOOP WHOOP ......

back to what I was saying, yep you all suck.. at least most of you... That juan guy, jerry, maybe Abe... and some of those AeroK guys are pretty good.. but then again most of you suck... so stop drifting now before looking like fools with your pants on the ground.

You're so supportive!.. lol

Back
Top Bottom