anyone want to hang out or lend a hand

Oh hell yea. And if you know about seafoam then you know not to do it on your own street....lol...
Clears out oil, intake sludge, injectors, carbon build up, etc etc.
I had a 3000gt that ran like shit. Seafoam made it idle and pull really smooth so I put that shit in everything now. Full bottle in quarter full gas tank. Half bottle in oil, the other half needs to be sucked out of a cup into the brake booster line....
Floor your car around till you have no gas. Fill up, go home, do an oil change immediately to take all that sludge you broke loose out.....I. saw chunks fall out of my v6

how have your parents not kicked you out for that mess lol.

Shit I'd have dropped by I don't mind learning new things like swapping an sr and helping some1 out. But its all work/school tomorrow and wednesday I only have free time from like 2 to 6

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Oh hell yea. And if you know about seafoam then you know not to do it on your own street....lol..

seafoamed my sister's car in the middle of the day once real close to my street...just ran the engine for 15 mins smoking everything and then got the hell out before anyone called the cops lol

I dont live with my parents.....that's how. I moved out once I turned 16.
It's me and my girl in our own place but trust me, she wants it in my car more than I do. Our dining room is all sr20det and the dining table is blocking the front door lol and her desk to do school stuff is in the middle of our bedroom.....

Soon it will be out and ill have to spend a whole week cleaning and decorating the house to make up for the her letting. me do the swap.

did you get that thing dropped in yet man?? WTF are you waiting for you got a complete swap?? lol

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

im down to help though just busting your balls!

oh yea, its in the bay, i did half the wiring already, the other stuff i dont want to extend too long or short and i want to route the wires around things so its not tight against something hot, ya know.

anyway, my girl had to go to the hospital so that stopped me focusing on the engine.

ran into two problems but resolved. now just gotta hook everything up.

anyone that can swing by with a s13 sr20det in a s13 240 gets $100 bucks (just to confirm im connecting the right things together, i still dont have a good diagram or pictures)

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

started another thread asking for help http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66255

anyone with a s13 sr20det

hey bro i hve a redtop sr20det that was swapped into the 240 i bought a while ago the car run fine but Its running pretty rich but you can look at it for refernce, and if anything you can tell me if the people who did theswap did it right, got a new BOV coming in soon, you think we could help each other out?

I dont live with my parents.....that's how. I moved out once I turned 16.
It's me and my girl in our own place but trust me, she wants it in my car more than I do. Our dining room is all sr20det and the dining table is blocking the front door lol and her desk to do school stuff is in the middle of our bedroom.....

Soon it will be out and ill have to spend a whole week cleaning and decorating the house to make up for the her letting. me do the swap.

Yeah yo that's the best no one to realy bitch at u cuz its in the middle only when its been in the niddle for too long I got the same thing at my apartment with my ka I'm rebuilding. In pieces all over the living room

hey bro i hve a redtop sr20det that was swapped into the 240 i bought a while ago the car run fine but Its running pretty rich but you can look at it for refernce, and if anything you can tell me if the people who did theswap did it right, got a new BOV coming in soon, you think we could help each other out?

i did everything myself....with the help of one friend ({muscle man) to help me move engine etc, one friend (a real mechanic (diagnose problems, call to ask a couple questions), and ppl from this forum as guides or to answer some questions. after i got it in i ran into some problems cuz its my first swap so i got a guy from this forum (cordobes) to come and help out.

but sure, since i did mine i could help you out. just post questions here....

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Yeah yo that's the best no one to realy bitch at u cuz its in the middle only when its been in the niddle for too long I got the same thing at my apartment with my ka I'm rebuilding. In pieces all over the living room

....sigh..... i dont know what to say.....im getting bitched out pretty bad, and with all her sighing and teeth sucking....smart comments....i kinda want my engine to run not to drive it, but to be able to clean all this mess up....

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

....sigh..... i dont know what to say.....im getting bitched out pretty bad, and with all her sighing and teeth sucking....smart comments....i kinda want my engine to run not to drive it, but to be able to clean all this mess up....

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

SHES RUNNING WITH AN EXHAUST NOW!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

its not getting enough vacuum to the wastegate so its not going into boost.......but it idles pretty good, still waiting on that one coil and the harness i should have within the next 2 hours or so...but i need to find a better vacuum source or create one myself by taping into the hot pipe and running it straight to the wastegate (like a foot long vacuum hose)

any thoughts?

my vacuum right now is there are two on the throttle body, the passenger side one is small and only goes to the bov, while the other is bigger and that is T'd to my fuel pressure regulator and the wastegate...

im running stock boost with no boost controller or gauge

thanks

Back
Top Bottom