anyone want to hang out or lend a hand

crayZwhiteboy

Spectator
that means no im not paying you shit
and no i dont have beer (you need to lose that gut anyway)
i may have gatorade, but if not theres a 7-eleven down the block and you might need to take a walk anyway (cuz of that gut)
i posted this in offtopic so nkotb can read it and come out to see a car swap done in a driveway.

to the real post now, i had to get that out of the way.

i live on sheridan and 441
i have a s13 redtop sr20det in my living room
im dropping it into the shell on monday and working from 10 in the morning till wednesday around 3 in the afternoon, no sleep, so anytime you wanna come and help its cool with me.
also, if you just want to stop by and look at it or just hang out, its a public street so your welcome.

i know its not gonna take my that long but there is a bunch of stuff to do being one person whose fat and lazy and would rather play with their dog than out in this hot ass florida weather under a car getting dirty. (referring to me, not you here)

pm me, post here, ill check often. 954 655 8770, TEXT only for directions before monday at 10, after that you can call, but my hands will be dirty so ill have to call you back(if you dont have text)

i already have 2 ppl coming and 1 will be there all day, so no pedofiles just looking to rape my virgin ass, please and thank you. :eek2:

I thought someone would get it.....I'm 20 so you pick up a bunch and ill throw in the funds. And I'm doing this on my own with friends stopping by every once in a while anyway. This isn't a I need someone's help thread, and 3 ppl I don't know are stopping by for when they do their own swap.

But again, no money transactions. Come to chill if you want, if not go home and play with your dog and peanut butter lol or whatever you were planning on doing.

I thought someone would get it.....I'm 20 so you pick up a bunch and ill throw in the funds. And I'm doing this on my own with friends stopping by every once in a while anyway. This isn't a I need someone's help thread, and 3 ppl I don't know are stopping by for when they do their own swap.

But again, no money transactions. Come to chill if you want, if not go home and play with your dog and peanut butter lol or whatever you were planning on doing.

I happen to enjoy that activity thank you very much.

this sounds like a craigslist post for a gay fetish for someone who likes to watch men work..........

How do you expect anyone to catch that, when in you original post, you never mentioned your age or even tried to imply anything..?

Sorry, confusing two different threads, I made another post.

My apologies.

To those who want to drink beer and check out a Sr swap in process, you are more than welcome to come hang out. Bring beer receipts and extras stay in my house for others to come.

Still rejecting pedofiles just looking for a virgin ass.

Thanks big Mike.
I talked to the local fail aftermarket shop and they said drive it over and they will fit one for me for around $35 and $2.50 for each clamp.

I want 4 clamps one on the turbo. One on the filter and two for the maf.

It depends how it looks and fits. I'm doubtful cuz its mostly a Honda fail shop so ill keep your $75 one in mind and thanks for the link.

I was thread jacking too much and didn't want to get anyone mad.

I heard you got a beast 240 yourself. Wanna come by so I can hook my vacuum lines up like yours. I still don't have a good top view pic.

It's got 4 ppl stopping by already. Although I think 2 just want beer. And this Leo kid might be interested in playing with my dog.

P.s. she likes crunchy peanut butter only. Not smooth. And yes, I taught her not to use teeth.

Thanks big Mike.
I talked to the local fail aftermarket shop and they said drive it over and they will fit one for me for around $35 and $2.50 for each clamp.

I want 4 clamps one on the turbo. One on the filter and two for the maf.

It depends how it looks and fits. I'm doubtful cuz its mostly a Honda fail shop so ill keep your $75 one in mind and thanks for the link.

Hey np man - hope u get a good deal but for sure if that falls thru that site is legit and makes good shit

goodluck

Thanks for the two ppl that stopped by.
One brought gatorade so I have some for others.

Still a lot to do. It's not even in the bay yet....stupid water pump bolt studs lol

You have better jokes?......all your other posts that I've seen from you, you have been helpful. Why the irrelevant post now?

No offence, thanks for the bump, I was just expecting more when I saw your name on my thread. /shrug

Anyway, update.....got clutch, belts, tranny, starter on. All that's left is wiring, plugging everything up, and probably gonna have to drop it in tomm cuz neighbor parked so close my engine crane can't fit

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

update, im tired and fat and lazy and my back hurts and i hate electrical and wires and plugs and soldering so im taking a break....dont judge me, i cant drop it in anyway till tomm so i thought i'd post up some pics for your viewing pleasure....not a build thread, not a detailed guide....just a quick timeline of what i did

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNYYYYY shiny

i only did it to detect leaks, but man it looked nice, i just wanted to turn a fish tank upside down, put it on top and call it a $2000 dining room table masterpiece......too bad you dont see much block when you put everything back on the engine..

11.jpg

10.jpg

and this is what i have now, waiting for wiring to go on then oil change, then its going in the bay.....

12.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

what do you all think?

im putting a oil filter and new oil in now, and then ill seafoam it when its running right, and then ill do another oil change and then every 3000 miles....just to flush everything out ya know?

im putting a oil filter and new oil in now, and then ill seafoam it when its running right, and then ill do another oil change and then every 3000 miles....just to flush everything out ya know?

Love the pics in the house, lol... I've tried seafoam once before. Did you notice any difference after, besides the housing area full of smoke? :)

Back
Top Bottom