Anyone wanna get paid

Hey dudes and ladies i live in naples are and need a mechanic that can come and drop in my s13 sr into my s14 the part i have are greddy intercooler, greddy tic exhaust, greddy radiator, greddy breather tank, greddy oil pan, greddy cam sprockets, greddy 660cc top feed injectors,greddy down pipe, greddy type r bov, walbro fuel pump, intake manifold supposed to purchase this week but donnot if ima get greddy or tomei wut do you think and some other parts but i cannot remember off hand but those are the major factors. and would like it all done at my residence for a price which would be cheaper then shop charge, also I would help with labor and I have cherry picker just dont have the knowledge and the skill. Mechanic would need to have their own torque gun etc etc. Interested pm or message me asap I would love the help and mechanic can work at their own pace. :)

Last edited:
i have a wiring harness already wired up for an s13 sr to go into an s14 chassis

i have the wiring harness that came with s13 sr but it isnt setup as yet for s14 chassis how much u talkn im low on cash wanna trade and a lil cash?

sure i trade!!! like $75 and s13 sr harness for already wiredup s13sr to s14 chassis

Back
Top Bottom