Anyone Plays on Steam?????

im on there Raptor_Jesus

i only play counter strike and killing floor

if you like l4df then you should cheack out kf

sent you a invite

I have steam, but I havent played CS in a long ass time. My name is Killer Cartman.

you need to get those other games asap!

naw bro ill stick with killing floor im like a legend in that game i average 500+ kills a game when the closest anyone can match me is like 250. ive just got the shit locked down. but i keep getting banned from servers cause the admins think i cheat but i jsut steal kills left and right.

airsoft_maniac520
- bought it off a friend thats why weird name

anyways CS:S ftw, i used to play in a couple of leagues stopped for a long ass time, now playing again.

airsoft_maniac520

anyways CS:S ftw, i used to play in a couple of leagues stopped for a long ass time, now playing again.

i added you pretty much the only server i play on is titties and beer gun game its insane

airsoft_maniac520

nice, I used to play BF 1942 pro, but that was a loooong time agoooo:bigthumbu

we should make a CS-s SFL team lol

Last edited:
A life: the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities..

Nope.

hateismyparadise1... I used to scam kids out of their accounts lolmao! I play everything though and I am CAL-M on CSS so just warning you... I might rape you.

hateismyparadise1... I used to scam kids out of their accounts lolmao! I play everything though and I am CAL-M on CSS so just warning you... I might rape you.

ya i know how CAL-M ppl roll, lol
I used to get banned from BF2 and 1942 for what ppl called
"flying hacker"

lets just say we would mid-air vehicle switch kill ppl :D

what team do you play for?

Back
Top Bottom