Anyone listen to bubba this morning 10/20

Wat happened???
i listen to Paul n Ron > bubba

Bubba is always bitching about something n he's not even funny

Paul Ron are horrible. And now they play music after every break too. Plus the whole show is contrived bs

Steve Brancik killed himself

is this 93.1? I stopped listening cuz that shit was horrible.Bubba the love sponge is a complete tool...

Ya I agree It does suck that they play music after every break now but when they r on I can't stop laughing
I tried listening to bubba n all he does is play a clip from the news and call them a bitch, pussy n a stupid redneck, n in the morning I need a good laugh

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Steve Brancik killed himself

damn that sucks, i remember when he was on

Haha I was listening and laughing. Talking about how awesome it is when a child molester kills himself, and Paul and Ron sticking up for their former child molester employee.

I havent listented to Paul and Ron in a min but Ive always liked their show over Bubba. Thats crazy, I never heard about him being a molester either. I wonder what happened.

that was ron and young pauls old producer, he wasnt convicted yet but when he was charged the radio fired him. he knew what he was and he killed himself. good rittens fucking scum

i listened to bubba this morning why paul and ron were on break, that guy is an idiot, he is just trying to bring up his rating by talking shit about paul and ron cuz he knows that in south florida people like paul and ron over his wack ass cock sucking show
he basically tryes to make him self look better by bringing every one else down

I've listened to paul and ron years before bubba. but his show is 10x more entertaining than PNR pedophile loving fags. as bubba says all the time- "You can't handle the truth!." and PNR now is trying to sue like little bitches.

reasons PNR suck:
1- every show is contrived... examples: "emails from a listener" with some story that is BS just to bring up an odd topic. OMG betting his job on the dolphins game, and then he's back to work. They've made up situations and senarios that are completely false so people stay listening.
2- they are lazy, they read news right from a feed no matter how stupid it is.
3- they are not interesting which is why every day they need commedians to call in. and they only get this because they are clear channel
4- they are not real. they will make fun of other people until it effects them

Stop sicking bubba's asshole, If I was making the money they do I wouldn't talk about it ether! I like both shows for certain reasons! Stop dick riding and trying to be part of the "bubba army" and relax! Everyone is different hense why we have different types of radio and tv shows! The pedifile is dead so let's move the fuck on! Don't like either of the two shows then don't listen to the one you don't like!

Back
Top Bottom