Anyone know of ANY jobs !?!?!

dont send in apps or fill shit out without making an appearance. big mistake. Go into the store, ask to speak with the manager and then hand in an application. It never hurts to put a face on an application and it shows the manager that you're serious.

Problem is I cannot find any places that I go to that are hiring right now. Only things online.

Badass guys thanks! Anyone have anymore?! If I get one of those jobs I will give you my first hundred dollars like I said before! Still stands!

Well she said that she was going to be going to school really soon and they need someone to take her place, so look into that ASAP. Plus i could use the extra $100.

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/showthread.php?t=62589

All lines of performance from street driven bolt-ons to full IHRA/NHRA class builds from Top Dragster on down to street bracket. Must have sterling credentials & full tools. Majority of the work is GM & Ford based with forced induction a focus. this fully equipped shop has everything from retail performance parts showroom, climate controlled clean room for engine bulding (3 build stations), 6 lifts, inground enclosed chassis dyno, body shop, paint booth, and 60,000 sq ft of metal fabrication facility on site to include lathes, milling machines, presses, and CNC cut & punch production units as well as onsite powder coating. Full chassis fabrication. Not for a moderately talented tech, must be able to work each build from start to finish (fabrication techs already on staff to take care of back-half, cage, etc.). PM me for contact info.

i would smack you in the face rick james style if you tried to give me a 100 for finding you a job fool. gl hope you can make this happen

Thanks Juan! I went in there today and filled out an app, should hear back on Monday!

Anyone else have anything? First $100 to referrer still stands!

Back
Top Bottom