Anyone know of ANY jobs !?!?!

FlyinFINN

Fox! Do a barrel roll!
Driver
I'm getting kicked out of my house, I need a job NOW! Anywhere! Miami, Ft Laud, Lakeworth, West Palm etc! Also if I get job, first $100 I get goes to person who helped me!

you can get a job in phone sales in 10 mins if you dont mind that. hit up craigslist theres job listings for phone sales people all day long. ive been unemployed for over 2 months b/c im not tryin to do phone sales.

Yeah man if you wanna start a career start off with Homeland security or a Police Dept Im still waiting for Miami Dade PD to call me in for the Polygraph cause theirs no mofokin money for any tests at the moment.

you should post your resume to better guide you or refer you in a job position =) ! I was unemployed for 1 year until i found something but during that period i found other jobs that i didnt care to take so let me know what can you do and ill help you out find something

Heres my resume:

Shane H. Allen
15356 79th Terrace N.
West Palm Beach, FL 33418
(561)-281-4619

I'm a motivated and organized individual. I find no better feeling than putting in a hard days work and earning my income. I have great communication skills and am very confident in myself in the workplace. I am able to work any hours, any days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Very smart and a very quick learner to anything put in front of me. Knowledgeable with UPS, Fed Ex, DHL shipping. Outstanding problem solving and team-building skills. Personable, outgoing, and hard working.
-Very knowledgeable in all aspects of Auto Repair and Maintanence
-Some MIG/TIG Welding experience
-Lift over 200lbs.
-Can handle multiple phone line telephone
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Powepoint, Internet Search
-Typing skills 65 wpm.
-Accurate, efficient, and detail-oriented.
-Strong written and oral communication skills.
-Operations Management ¨ Reliability ¨ Effort
-Business Development ¨ Customer Service ¨ Networking
-Some computer drafting and modeling experience
-Basic spanish skills

Technician
Braman BMW
Automotive Sales and Repair Services
West Palm Beach, FL US
Start Date: January 2008
End Date: January 2009
A normal day at Braman BMW consists of working on every model car that BMW has produced along with communicating with the customer to help them understand what the situation is with their vehicle. Anything from interior replacement to extensive engine work is performed on a day to day basis per customer concern. Currently a Level 3 BMW Technician.

Mechanic/ Installer/ Finisher
Mosler Automotive
Automotive and Parts Mfg.
Riviera Beach, FL US
Start Date: July 2007
End Date: December 2007
In this job, my particular duty was to install and fabricate motor and interior parts of this one of a kind, Full Carbon Fiber race car, the Mosler MT900. I used materials ranging from Carbon Fiber to Fiberglass and many different types of machinery including lathe and mill.

Sales Manager
Olympus Incorporated
Automotive, Racing, Sales
Palm Beach Gardens, FL US
Start Date: May 2004
End Date: July 2007
A day at this job varied from meeting and talking with other business's for sales to recording sales and ordering new merchandise when needed. Along with going out to race events to promote our company. My first year I was a Race Technician and moved up in the company to be a Sales Manager.

Customer Service/ Sales
All European Auto
Automotive Sales and Repair
Tequesta, FL US
Start Date: Febuary 2004
End Date: May 2004
My main duties at this job were helping customers with any questions they had about our vehicles for sale and also helping them pick out a vehicle that suits them and their needs.

Education/ Other
Schooling: William T. Dwyer High School- Graduated with Diploma
Certifications: Level 3 Certified BMW Technician
Military: Previous Experience
Drivers License: Class E- Clean and Current

References
Rod Ortega- Service Manager for Braman Motorcars of Palm Beach Main: 561-684-6666 Direct: 561-242-3201
Sean Love- Previous Co-Worker Mosler Auto Main: 561-713-8387
Todd Wagner- Lead Engineer for Mosler Auto Main: 561-842-2492

i got a friend in Toyota here in Doral he is the service manager or something like that ill ask him if he can find you something.. and i will send him your resume.

Yeah man if you wanna start a career start off with Homeland security or a Police Dept Im still waiting for Miami Dade PD to call me in for the Polygraph cause theirs no mofokin money for any tests at the moment.

I dont think shane can work for the government...:laugh: But for real, sorry to hear that dude, ill look out for you

Still nothing! I've gone to 3 Pyramid Scheme Scam jobs so far. WTF is up with this shit?

sorry man i havent been able to see my friend but after tuesday i have the afternoon off i can bring him your resume to see if he has something available.. is kind of far from you :S.. but hey better something than nothing!

try pet stores. they are not hurting from the economy, i know the petsmart by my house is constantly hiring people (my wife works in the vet office there), alot of younger highschool kids get hired and fired cause they dont care. i mean its not great money or anything but ya know. go online and put in as many resume's as you can for those kind of stores.

hope you find somethin bro.

I've applied to Petco and Petsmart, went through all their questionarre's and still nothing.

Back
Top Bottom