Anyone in Orlando, thats familiar with the 1.8t (Audi) (Vw?)

I can race'em, I can break'em, but fixing them lol... you don't want me near a car! heh..

My problem is I have a leaking thermostat. I need to have it replaced, everyone wants to rape me on labor. Anyone that is familiar with the motor that wouldn't mind helping?

Would sincerely appreciate it
:ugh:

i can help!

if you're off warranty pull all your custom stuff off, put the stock stuff back on, and trade it in for one on factory warranty!

in all seriousness you aren't going to ind someone to work on an audi cheap (unless they do a shit job). i've known three people to buy audi's recently, and all three of them got rid of them in under a year because of mantenance costs.

*yawn*
A little more helpful on VwVortex and Audi I guess - I have had good assistance from guys who KNEW what they were doing and did it cheap. They just either have moved, or something along those lines.

But thanks ANYWAY - usually people who don't have something worth while to contribute - they don't say anything at all -however there is always one.

down here we do it for like 165ish +tax+part. but we are an independent shop. and i dont know how much the thing is so like yea. 450 and i'll drive up from ft. lauderdale

Yeah Drum... I didn't think too call Angel over there

DrumFunKen said:
call forgemotorsport on monday they may do it for you

Ill give him a shout... Better than the ignorant responses I keep getting from everyone else :) Appreciate it brother.

Back
Top Bottom