Anyone heard of these coilovers??

Daily and slide here and there

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

you think theyre better than godspeeds?

damn but 1050 bucks shipped is alot for me :eek: im depending on my financial aid money to finally come in and for advance auto parts to finally tell me when i start :mad: lol and im not gonna be getting much to spend

Last edited:
Some good brands id recommend would be KTS (SPL Parts), PBM (Powered by Max), and Megan Racing for ~1k or less

i got these on my Evo X, they are pretty good especially for the price..but obviously if you pay more money you get more in return..i have them with the street sport springs..at first they are pretty stiff but thats why they included a 32-way dampener :bigthumbu and i can take turns at stupid speeds and they keep me there without any roll..i posted some pics of the difference of my cars height, you can go mad low with these but i just kept mine average lol

Attachments

• IMAG0230-1.jpg
    IMAG0230-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0226-1.jpg
    IMAG0226-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0220-1.jpg
    IMAG0220-1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
thats what i said i cheaped out on coilovers while all my friends were saying save up more shoulda listened.
fortune auto are awsome, bc are around same price and are awsome too

idk whats wrong with yours, but yours are also completley maxed out in the front and have been fucked with majorly lol

Everyone ive talked to that owns/has owned D2's absolutley loves them for the price, including myself. Theyre on the same level as megans; not as nice as stance or BC (which still arent crazy nice for the entry level), but they're definatley better than isis, godspeed, ksport, or any no name garbage from ebay.

Mine arent maxed out and they go low enough for me. I have the 8/6k spring rates and they ride awesome. They are 32 way adjustable which is nice. Body roll exists, but isnt too bad. And keep in mind thats with stock sway bars and 20 year old rotted rubber bushings, no tower bars, cage, stock rear arms, etc.

I would say if you can find a decent set of used coilovers for the $500-700 area, then get em. If you plan on keeping the car for a while and/or actually care about how it drives and not just the fact of it being lower and stiffer, then save up and get something like stance GR or the entry level BC coilovers, which should run you in the $900+ area

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom